Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 1:51am

Awesome chapter. I look forward to the whole family (minus percy) being let in on the secret. i hope Remus has some "natural" occlumency skills associated with his condition. It would definately make things easier for all concerned.

'Mione

jackattack posted a comment on Sunday 19th March 2006 6:59pm

3am. Couldn't stop reading. Don't want to stop now, but vision is blurring and comprehension is slipping. Must sleep, so I can read more...

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Sunday 19th March 2006 6:10pm

I agree with your A/N. And I also must say that this fic has been BRILLIANT so far.

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Sunday 19th March 2006 5:58pm

Oh, my God! I'm glad canon never has that bastard actually beat the crap out of Harry. Then again, it's not like it wasn't implied, right?
Very hard to take, that.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Sunday 19th March 2006 4:03pm

Anyone for fried Slytherins? The Gryffies, complete with new brooms, absolutely *smoked* the Serpents in Quidditch (and it's a Slytherin Beater, rather than Harry, that got mugged by the Bludger). Also, Dobby is nowhere in sight. Harry explains to Percy why Neville was Rather Ticked with Draco. But who is the DE mole at Hogwarts?

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Sunday 19th March 2006 3:43pm

The crew meets Luna and a vastly rebuilt Neville Longbottom; unfortunately, they still get Gilderoy Lockhart. However, a forewarned and forearmed Hermione is ready for him. (She's going ga-ga over *Ron* instead, much to his embarrassment.) Luna is sorted into Gryffindor, not Ravenclaw, this time around. (Thus the Original Six are now in the same House.) Ginny doesn't have that Horcrux (the diary); Harry does, safely tucked into the bottom of his trunk. Second years vs. Pixies *does* happen; however, the Fearsome Foursome take them down with Stunners. Great reworking, Viridian!

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Sunday 19th March 2006 3:33pm

Excuse my "French," as they say, but all that comes to mind upon completing this chapter is, "Oh, shit!"

avram posted a comment on Sunday 19th March 2006 3:13pm

"her words were like caramels with fish hooks imbedded inside"- very nice imagery.

I like this story a lot. Interesting idea, having him come back and "possess" his younger self. You definitely deserve to be on this site.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Sunday 19th March 2006 2:59pm

Nice to see Lucius Malfoy on the receiving end of a (Arthur) Weasley beat-down (and in front of the Grangers, no less). Even more hilarious, Ferret had to stand there and watch the beat-down (and worse, get called a pouf by Harry).

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Sunday 19th March 2006 2:24pm

Harry and Arthur take a trip to the Death Eaters' preferred vacation resort, Azkaban to visit Sirius Black and get a proper description of Peter Pettigrew's Animagus form. On the way back to the Burrow, they tip off. Kingsley Shacklebolt, then the three hie to the Burrow, and bust Wormtail. Way to go!

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Sunday 19th March 2006 1:50pm

Piss off Neville Longbottom and get away with it? No chance of that, as the Ferret finds out the hard way (Draco insults Luna, and runs into Neville the Magical Buzzsaw, who beats down on Draco Muggle-fashion). Severus is having Gryffindor Issues (he finds out that Team Harry are becoming Occulmens, much to his dismay) and Hermione finds a counter to Draco's buying his way onto the Slytherin Quidditch Team (she gets Nimbus to supply the Gryffindors with new brooms). You heard right; *Hermione Granger* actually does something for the Gryffindor *Quidditch Team*. The Bad News for Slytherin thus becomes Even Worse. The second year Defense class is picking *Lock*hart apart like he was a demonstrator in locksmithing class.

David Thacker posted a comment on Sunday 19th March 2006 1:03pm

Thank you for this story and the time and effort that you have put in to it.Please ignore any and all flames.Enjoy your self when you write and have fun in your life when you can.

siaru posted a comment on Sunday 19th March 2006 11:19am

I don't go to yahoo-groups anymore, not after the way I got spammed thanks to them selling names and addresses, so I can only guess at the stuff going on there.

What I can see here is, you've caught up this archive with where you are in this tale on fanfiction.net, so now we all have to wait for the next chapter to be written fresh, interleaved with the travails of Real Life. Just please don't take too long in doing it, Matt -- this is GREAT stuff, one of the best HP timejump treatments going.

jake m posted a comment on Friday 10th March 2006 7:00pm

hmmmm every part of this awsome cept my personal hatred when ron and hermoine get hooked up...well for that case when any1 but harry gets hooked up with hermoine dont know why just dont seem right.
moving along now...
awsome well written well done congrats!
if u write more im sure no1 will be complaining!

jake m posted a comment on Thursday 9th March 2006 6:48pm

omg very good very good
write more it awsome
maybe harry comes clean to dumbledore and tells him?
or talks to him bout the order of the phoenix stuff like that

Treck posted a comment on Wednesday 8th March 2006 3:37am

Are you editing the chapters any before you post them here? I read the six chapters you have posted and I was so hooked that I went to PS.Net and read the other fourteen last night.

I want to save a copy of this for my collection but there is no point in doing that if you are editing the PS chapters before posting them here.

I look forward to more updates.

Treck

PerfesserN posted a comment on Wednesday 8th March 2006 12:13am

Wow!
Whatever you do, DO NOT stop, don't take any breaks, feed intraveniously if you have to but DO keep writing (and publishing) HPatNoFP. The characters are so real I feel as though I can touch them - and the Harry/Tonks swansong left me in tears. Its incredibly refreshing to read a story when you know the story but you know that you won't really know what's going to happen. . . Doncha LOVE a good paradox?

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Tuesday 7th March 2006 2:05pm

When you flash back to someone's death in Harry's nightmares of day-bad-dreams, it breaks my heart.

This is so very clever.

So well written.

john posted a comment on Tuesday 7th March 2006 12:06pm

You left the comments in the text!

J

Manatheron posted a comment on Monday 6th March 2006 4:35pm

WOW!

Excellent work! I love it already! Personally I think that this is going to end up being a 'ripple' story. If you don't know what that is it's basically small things at one point create more profound things at a furthor point. It's rare to find a ripple story written as well as you seem to be starting this one, Keep up the good work!