Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

BT posted a comment on Monday 27th March 2006 8:39am

I've been following this story both here and on FF.net, and I think it's incredibly captivating. Please keep updating!

xalphardx posted a comment on Monday 27th March 2006 4:53am

This is absolutely fabulous. I wait with baited breathe for the next installment.

Patches posted a comment on Saturday 25th March 2006 9:01am

I understand that life happens and interfers with the things we like to do. Just, please, update ASAP. Whenever that is. I really am enjoying this story. It is very well done. I'm looking forward to more soon. Thank you for writing.
pms

Patches posted a comment on Saturday 25th March 2006 6:19am

I am really enjoying this story. I can't imagine trying to keep all the knowledge of being a 30 year old man straight with being a 12 year old boy. I think it is great the way the "children" have all paired off at such an early age. Very good writing. Thank you for a very enjoyable story. I look forward to more.
pms

s_shah posted a comment on Friday 24th March 2006 12:37pm

well...gr8 work i must say but u really messed up my schedule, i mean i have been up the whole last nite reading this fic...i like the idea of time travelling, though the way harry is manipulatin the whole situation even dumbledore looks like a kid infront of him :) neways gr8 work as i said, i think this is in harry/ginny things but i'd like to see what happens to harry if he gets a lil competetion in this department from someone...just a thought..hehe

erin5 posted a comment on Friday 24th March 2006 4:44am

I might have already reviewed for this chapter at another sight, but I just wanted to reiterate how pleased I am with this work. Harry's outburst at Sirius was just beautiful :) Thanks, again! I promise, more detailed reviews in the future.

Pleather Boots posted a comment on Thursday 23rd March 2006 8:54pm

I've spent the most of the day reading this, and I must say how fantastix this story is! Good work!

Ivy_Snowe posted a comment on Thursday 23rd March 2006 7:41pm

Fancy seeing you here! I just read and reviewd your fic at...hmm, I'm not quiet sure actually O_o Either way, I'm glad to see you around. Cheers!

stgilman10 posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd March 2006 1:20pm

A little grave robbing could mean a moot point on the Voldemort Front. A horcrux may keep him from being more than a foot into death, but he needed that potion to regenerate. Rob the graves of all male ancestors that Siris can find, and you're gold, especially because the only willing servant is in Ministry custody, though of course that could change. Possibly a tip to Dumbles to take a visit to the Crouch residence, possibly after exhuming "Crouch Jr's" body at Azkaban to prove that it was his mother.

The story is great, but getting a little tedious-I think it's time that Harry's crew finds out his secrets. Maybe clue Dumbledore in on a few points, and offer some threats to Snape in the form of parchment on their doors (Martin Luther's 95 Theses style), signed "The Backwards Phoenix" or "The Risen Phoenix." Both apply aptly to this Harry but would throw even Dumbledore possibly.

Aberbadger posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd March 2006 10:00am

"But a shower, brushing her hair, and getting dressed was the limit."
And of course looking after her teeth! (Hello! Daughter of two dentists, here!!!!)

Aberbadger posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd March 2006 8:02am

After stupefying snape, why didn't Harry cast Legilimens on him before obliviating him? Could have found out a whole lot of stuff like that, including, but not limited to snape's agenda!

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd March 2006 5:05am

Update Update Update. This is a great Harry goes back in time story. I love how you have changed things I cant wait to see what you change next. I know you are holding out on fluff, between H/G and R/Hr, because they are still a little young and you a slowly bring them along at just the right pace. L/N ha ha ha she knows what she wants and is going to take it weather he knows or not. Thanks for the great writing. Update soon.

MPF

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Tuesday 21st March 2006 1:11am

Okay, now THAT is a thousand times better! :-)
Even more brilliant now that one can read it without getting dizzy. ;-)

stephen1 posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 4:54pm

it is not so much the abuse itself that we complain about it is the 15 page chapter (spread over two chapters i agree ) of misery , andd pain , and suffering , and injuries , and bleeding , and infections , and ....., i feel like i am reading dumbledore's army agaoin or refiner's fire , 1500 pages of never ending misery . still a great story though .

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 4:34pm

Lovely! Although I'm sad Remus and Sirius couldn't be reunited...your reasoning is all too sound. Can't wait for the next update!!

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 3:08pm

This chapter was brilliant, content-wise (I especially enjoyed Snape preventing Lockhart's bone-removing idiocy), but PLEASE run a spelling/grammar check and repost it because any editing comments/suggestions that might have been made to you are still there, so there are passages that are literally incomprehensible...

Viridian replied:

Grr... those weren't visible in my editor. I've reloaded the whole thing and that should fix it. Thanks for the heads up!

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 2:43pm

Great Troll event in your AU world. You change things and yet you keep them the same.

Brilliant.

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 1:58pm

I love your Luna! This has been such an excellent read so far!

jesusthefrog posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 11:54am

Hello. Can I just say that this is the first time I've been on telivision?

I would actually like to say this is probably the best Harry-goes-back-in-time fic I've ever read. I understand that "real life" can cut into writing time, but I think you shouldn't let that distract you too much. Please keep writing, and maybe update more often? Just for me?

--jesusthefrog

Richard Peterson posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 2:49am

I have been greatly enjoying this story. The idea of Harry going back in time to fix things is not new, but then what is? Every decent idea has been done repeatedly. The key is how well is the idea developed and how well the story is written. The answer to both, in this case, is: very well indeed! The story sucks you in, the plot carries you away and the characters engage your emotions, leaving you anxious to learn What Happens Next. So, what does? I am eagerly looking forward to your next update.