Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

Abhijith S posted a comment on Saturday 15th April 2006 10:30pm

I love this story... I have read it in fanfiction but I just found out about this site... The new thing about the Slytherin girl hulk is an excellent twist... Keep coming up with great new ideas... update soon...

Matt T posted a comment on Saturday 15th April 2006 3:08am

Ok, well thought out review.... na, it's not happening for me. All I'll say is that this is one of the better "Rewind, Harry" fics I've read, and I'm very interested in seeing where you take this. The mysterious agent controlling Malfoy is a nice touch... have there been any clues as to who it is yet? If there have been, they are far too subtle for my simple mind. Mind... memory... Lockhart? Nah, too easy. Plus you like him less than I do (no mean feat) so I doubt he has such a pivotal role. I can see him being one of the agent's pawns though. Mighty good work in any case, and I can't wait to see more, either of this or of Team 8.

piad2691 posted a comment on Thursday 13th April 2006 4:58am

Well, you better get a nice review, so you keep telling this story.
I like it very much. This plot with old Harry in a young Harry is quite good (sorry I know there is a better word for it, but I can not spell it. You see, english is not "the toungue" I use on day to day basis).
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Greetings from Fyn.

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Wednesday 12th April 2006 4:06pm

I'm so glad you were finally able to update this story. I've really enjoyed it so far.
I love Melissa! That was a brilliant touch.
And, as always, I look forward to the next chapter. Thanks!!!!

jb238 posted a comment on Saturday 8th April 2006 2:24am

Fascinating story, a lot of suspense which makes it difficult to stop reading. I like the way the story is both similar to the original and deviating from it in surprising ways.
I wonder how long the group will have to put up with Snape and the Malfoys. The most logical way would be to secretly and permanently get rid of them. On the other hand Harry is not a cold blooded killer and we don't want him to run out of enemies too soon.
Thanks for the effort to write this story. I'm looking forward to new chapters.

Lira posted a comment on Monday 3rd April 2006 4:34am

Brilliant chapter, as always. Love your story and hope you'll find the time to update again soon. I was just rereading the whole story and noted two discrepancies in the last chapter:
at one point you mentioned that Harry never managed to get to a real Weasley-Christmas at the Burrow which is not quite correct: the Christmas in book 6 definitely took place at the Burrow.
And the second thing during the summer holidays he was asked to call his guardians by their first names and actually complies. Suddenly he is back to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley.

Lansydyr posted a comment on Monday 3rd April 2006 3:27am

Wow, just wow. I was up until 1 in the morning reading your story last night. And this is when I still have to be alert in the middle of Baghdad. Thank goodness for lots and lots of Coca-Cola.

I don't remember the chapters, so I'm not going to bother looking for which chapter it's in, but I think my all time favorite line in your story is when you talk about Neville sacrificing a mouthful of pumpkin juice to the god of spit-take. I was reading the story in the middle of the office which was the only place I could find a computer, and everyone looked at me when I burst out laughing at that. Good thing I didn't have a drink at that point, or I would have made my own offering to that particular diety.

Keep up the great work whenever you get the chance. I can't wait for the next chapter.

RonaldWeaseley posted a comment on Monday 3rd April 2006 12:12am

Still writing good by my book - DON'T STOP. Can't wait to see how things develop w/Ginny. I am a real H/G fan.
Thanks for sticking with this fanfic - its one of the 10% out there that are really quite good (with good grammer and spelling too).

Natalie posted a comment on Sunday 2nd April 2006 6:06pm

I love this story. It is the best time travel fic I have read. It's just brilliant. The whole occulemency part is really well planned out. One question though. I thought that Harry was calling the weasleys Molly and Arthur but in ch 23, he is calling them Mr & Mrs Weasley again. If he is doing it out of habit shouldn't they be reminding him to call them by their given names?

Natalie

cmatbmed posted a comment on Sunday 2nd April 2006 9:48am

I just spent the last few days reading this story. I have to say it is great so far.

I really like the way that the characters are developing. The way that nev has come into his own is great. Luna's character is good also in her ability to see what is going on is also a good atribute for her.

I am wondering why Harry didn't put Padfoot and moony together at christmas. I would have figured that Remus would have been able to keep his mind closed.

I am also glad to see that his is sending padfoot out to collect the Horcruxes before the time line startes to change too much.

I also wonder when he is going to let Dumbledore in on what is going on. Maybe drop the memory of snape AKing Dumbledore into the pensive will put turn Dumbledore more onto Harry's side.

Thanks for the story and keep up the good work.

Cmatbmed

Lansydyr posted a comment on Sunday 2nd April 2006 12:21am

I'm in Iraq, but I love reading fanfics. Since I'm on a pay internet, I just copy the story chapter by chapter to a word document, save it to a flash drive and read it on a computer back in my room. I haven't read any of this story yet, but the idea that I read about on the first page sounded interesting. I'll be sure to let you know what I think as soon as I have it read. (BTW, it's "only" 479 pages so far on Microsoft Word, lol)

Rocky235 posted a comment on Saturday 1st April 2006 1:12pm

"He’s training us and making little improvements here and there."

Luna's speech about what Harry was doing has been my favorite scene in your story. She has a sweet personality, and you give her great lines.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Saturday 1st April 2006 11:55am

At last, some good news on Padfoot. This ending was an anti-cliffie. I liked it.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Saturday 1st April 2006 5:24am

"At least I won’t have to change my initials."

An excellent line by Luna, and of course, yourself.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Saturday 1st April 2006 3:31am

Bravo!
I'm not too good with reviewing, but I can tell you I really like your story. Padfoot seems to be in doggie doo doo. Ha!

Your characters are comfortable, easy to like I guess.

Thank you for posting your work.

Tatterdemalion posted a comment on Friday 31st March 2006 7:36pm

Not a Lockhart fan! I never would have guessed! Except for, you know, the whole putting Lockhart down at every opportunity. Brovo on a job well done in that, btw.

Headology

Rocky235 posted a comment on Friday 31st March 2006 3:15pm

Your long chapters are so easy to get lost in, ans there are no distractions. I read to escape and a chapter like this lets me.

I'm so tired now that the keyboard keys are moving around. Mot when I stare right at them, but only along the edges.

Truly a wonderful story.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Friday 31st March 2006 2:39pm

I'm about to fall asleep, but one more chapter won't hurt. I can stop anytime. I'm not addicted to your story. (I'm on the 10 chapter program.)

Rocky235 posted a comment on Friday 31st March 2006 2:05pm

Your magical MRI was pretty cool. You have lots of good ideas.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Friday 31st March 2006 1:30pm

Awful, Harry getting beat like that. I trust you to set Vernon straight later though. Sheesh, I was pretty relaxed before this chapter.