Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

mwinter posted a comment on Tuesday 15th September 2015 10:01pm

How when Harry never entered himself? Hope the wait isn't as long for the next. Awaiting more.

josephus posted a comment on Friday 11th September 2015 6:34am

Draco Malfoy, Durmstrang Champion. I am suspicious.

Right now, Snape has to be top of the list of suspects for who put Harry's name in the Goblet. Though he apparently hasn't thought to check to see if everyone is in fact who they say they are yet with the map. Which would be my first move, if I were him.

Nitpicking: Fleur should surely be referring to Millicent as 'ma amie' (feminine), not 'mon ami' (masculine)?

roza posted a comment on Friday 11th September 2015 2:12am

glad that you're back!

jay21317 posted a comment on Wednesday 9th September 2015 7:28pm

I never got an email alert that this was updated.

Quizer posted a comment on Wednesday 9th September 2015 9:05am

Interesting. Not surprising of course; that Malfoy would become a champion was obvious from the moment he appeared as a passenger on the Durmstrang ship. Harry being the 'true' Hogwarts champion in place of Cedric is a little more surprising. Interesting to see, of course; the other way has been done quite a lot already. I wonder if Harry is going to protest being considered a 'real' champion, especially considering he didn't enter himself, or if he is going to roll with it.

Also, the repeated mentions of Harry's future memories becoming fuzzy are worrying. It could be only natural, after the amount of time that has passed since the moment he came back, but it could also be enemy action.

Looking forward to more!

Quizer

Jeremy DuCharme posted a comment on Tuesday 8th September 2015 10:46pm

And of course Harry thought he was safe from someone else entering him, again?

OTOH it wasn't canon method used. That produced two 'Hogwarts Champions'.

DesireeOhara posted a comment on Friday 4th September 2015 6:25pm

If you can make the leap that snape was a bad guy, why insist on really bad relationship choices, the trio should be Neville, Hermione, and Harry, and you should have seen Ron and Ginny as light Blood sumpremiscts, as half bloods are acceptable if they are rich enough.

Hermione and Harry are the golden couple till book 5 when I think JK hired a ghost writer. Will continue to read for a couple more chapters in hopes that you abandoned the Younger Weasley's

20cent posted a comment on Tuesday 25th August 2015 2:32am

I just reread the entire story, and it is still one of the most captivating fanfic I've ever seen. You have a distinctive way of writing this back-in-time-through-a-younger-self story. We never have the feeling of reading a pale copy JKR's book : you manage to convey Harry's feelings about what he has already lived (while keeping it short about the facts because he and we already know what happenned), his surprise regarding the small differences and fate's unavoidable checkpoints, his apprehensions (and preparation) regarding the future he knows about.

You also manage to add a new depth within the HP universe : the housekeeping charms, the Xmas ornaments, the boardgames, the "auror" training, the hospital, the guardianship hearing, Percy's job ... I also love the different point of views about the same facts (Arthur's, Molly's, Giny's). It is very well written and adds a lot to the story.

However, I feel like a few differences with cannon were not entirely developped : what about the new rune+arithmancy classes (and rumours concerning divination), what about his relashionship with Gringotts we saw the effect on wards, but will he meet Goldfarb again, work on an alliance ?), what happened to the Dursleys and the bloodwards (maybe Harry doesn't car enough to check), what about all the knew magical things he discovers while actually living with the Weasleys (magazines, cookbooks, creatures, shops, medication, ceremonies, songs, traditions, religion, wizarding heritage buildings and sites, ...). It's just a piece of detail, but it would add depth to the story to read things like that (especially because you write very well about those).

Anyway, I can't wait to discover who is Slytherin's secret spy and murderer, and can't wait to read about Snape and Malfoy coming back to Hogwarts for the Cup !

Thanks a lot foor your story !

Vincent.

sq33kl337 posted a comment on Monday 27th July 2015 2:45pm

I was really pleased to notice this recent(-ish) update. I really love this story and can't wait to see how the Triwizard Tournament changes with Umbridge in the picture :)

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd June 2015 6:29pm

I laughed so hard at Ginny teasing Charlie like that. That was brilliant.

That was such a mean place to leave it! Just no multi-year gap this time please. I'm so thrilled to have this back. Wonderful chapters. More please.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd June 2015 5:59pm

Ahh! It's back! How did I not know this was back? So happy to see this again! And what a cliffhanger! SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

(Insert fangirl glee here...)

Ah-hem. Wonderful chatper. I'm delighted to see that this has returned and not been abandoned forever as I feared. I am thoroughly enjoying the slightly tilted events and the way that Harry is still half out of his mind.

Lady_Readwolf posted a comment on Saturday 16th May 2015 3:43pm

Didn't realize I'd missed the last few updates...but that made all the better for a reading binge! Still loving it. Nice twist with Percy moving into the DMLE under Bones. Nice in to feel her out more about Sirius, and possibly extend Harry's circle. But Umbridge, so early... ugh. Curddles my stomach!

AvalonRayne posted a comment on Thursday 14th May 2015 1:17pm

I wish, I wish, I wish... That you would write the story of Future #1, the entire and actual war effort before your prologue. It would be incredibly heart-rending and downright epic. Have you done so already, and I just missed it somehow? Are you planning to do so eventually, if you haven't?

Your characters are beautifully written and the flashback memories are always touchingly poignant. As a card-carrying cynic, I admit that I find it hard to believe everyone would have just ACCEPTED. You would think at least one person would have disbelieved Harry's story, and yet your character development makes it seem perfectly natural... That all of these people have this wonderful, solid bond and amazing depth and are able to believe the boy who gave everything to bring them back.

I remember starting to read this back when you first began, and I was so excited to see the updates when I logged on by chance one day.

Very to much looking forward to where this goes,

AvalonRayne (formerly TheGoldenSeraphim)

Torrey posted a comment on Tuesday 28th April 2015 5:21pm

I've heard many times about how this is supposed to be such a great story.

I tend to like time travel stories, I even like Doctor Who (even though time travel is just the back-drop for those stories, and not the subject of the stories themselves), even HP time travel stories.

I just can't stand seeing Harry take that kind of abuse WILLINGLY. Especially when he knows he has other options, and has the ability to do something about it.

I thought I could read this story all the way through, even after the earlier bits of abuse, but with this chapter, I just can't stomach it any more.

dennisud posted a comment on Thursday 23rd April 2015 5:51pm

Read this saga over a few nights and I have to say this is one of a vrey few that I like that have the peirings I don't like, which to me means ita one hell of a well written story!

Keep them up!

dennisud

tcl7189 posted a comment on Sunday 12th April 2015 12:15am

Another wonder chapter... Can't wait for the next one!!

roversmad posted a comment on Saturday 11th April 2015 11:35am

Hi, I just wanted to say how good your story is, I think it is the best I've read and I've read a lot. I don't care how long it takes you to finish as long as you do. I will just get the enjoyment of rereading as I just have if there is a particularly long gap. I wish you all the best and lots of creative thoughts. Thanks Andrew.

dianaanne posted a comment on Friday 10th April 2015 11:19pm

Glad to have the update, but could Umbridge meet a timely demise? Soon?

dianaanne posted a comment on Friday 10th April 2015 10:59pm

That was a nasty cliffhanger.

Mistress of Potions posted a comment on Friday 10th April 2015 2:18am

You are an evil, cliffie setting, rascal of an author. Thank you for the lovely surprise of another excellent chapter.

The surprise is the chapter, not its excellence.