Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

glorfy posted a comment on Monday 27th February 2006 5:23am

please, please, please continue this.
as mcuh and as often as possible, so long as you dont burn yourself out :)

as someone whoe reads harry potter and naruto fanfics practically exclusivly i can say that this story is already shaping to be one of my favourites, full stop.

the way naruto was handled was more or less the way i always invisioned him gaining his will. he has been placed on a path where he sees that he has precious people, and a responsibility to them. he has been shown friendship, and has vowed to act in kind.

and most importantly, he is being trained to follow his will.

i declare my undying love for both yourself and this story.
well, i clame i am, but you will never really know, will you? *g*

most of all, have fun writing it. i know i did reading it.

- Glorfy

azander posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd February 2006 2:35pm

Im not sure what the deal is, but ive found another author on FF.net with this exact same story. Im giving you this information in case you dont know, or this is actually another pen name of yours.
Author name: S'TarKan
Link for chapter 1: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2731239/1/
(Copy and paste)
Sorry to bother you
Azander

Viridian replied:

It's me. "Viridian" was already taken on FF.net, so I had to recycle another old D&D character name to use there.

Thanks for the heads up though!

vernum posted a comment on Thursday 16th February 2006 5:30pm

If you read the Naruto Manga, you'll leap ahead of the anime quite a bit and learn a lot more about the characters and whats possible in the naruto world.

Im very happy someone at fanficauthors has begun writing a Naruto fic as well, all of the authors in this group are amazing.

Keep up the good work!

Jamey posted a comment on Thursday 16th February 2006 4:24pm

Neat! I've watched some Naruto, but haven't explored the fanfic for it yet - but I really like how this one is going (being on fanficauthors.net is a strong recommendation for any story!)

I have wondered myself how Naruto's upbringing affected him - he does seem to be the typical incredibly intelligent unchallenged and unfocused type. You're doing an excellent job of developing the teacher that could actually make him into the fighter who could become Hokage.

Ed posted a comment on Thursday 16th February 2006 3:45pm

wow, u know, ive never read naruto fanfiction before, and only watched a few shows, but this was surprisingly good. It kinda makes me want to go and read others.
Overall, its a good story, so keep it up!!

scott2 posted a comment on Thursday 16th February 2006 12:31pm

Very nice naruto fic that doesn't seem to rely on Kyuubi teaching him or giving him superpowers but seems to rely more on pyschology, actually being treated like a human and understanding that fact.

It will be interesting to see how Naruto reacts to Gia and Lee, also I think the relationship between his team mates is going to be very interesting.

Kurenai's story as background reasoning to her actions, as well as a secondary plot is pretty cool too.

Keep writing and I'll keep reading :)

Triggerbox posted a comment on Thursday 16th February 2006 9:08am

This is looking to be one of the best Naruto fics I've read. Please continue it.

Regress posted a comment on Thursday 16th February 2006 8:49am

*grins* Welcome to the site!

I love it, all my favourite authors and stories are slowing meandering their way on to this site from FF.net (Your one of 'em BTW). Great work on this story, it's probably my favourite Naruto fanfiction out there, with the possible exception of "Never Cut Twice" on FF.net. Great work with the characters, you've done a spectacular job of Shino, his reasoning and personality are smack on the money. And I love what you've done with Kurenai. I mean she's pretty much a blank slate from the anime so far (I don't know where to get the manga or I'd read it as well as watch the anime), which no doubt gives you a ton of lee-way to work with, and you've made masterful use of it.

Anyway, I think that's enough ego boosting, although you do deserve it. I can't really think of many criticisms of the story, beyond perhaps that it's a bit TOO logical. Of course considering they are trained and honed ninja, I would have expected a bit more logic and control then usually, so that's fine.

Great work on the story, keep it up, I can't wait to see what comes next!

Gawl posted a comment on Thursday 16th February 2006 6:27am

I like it. It is nice to see a Naruto fic where he isn't placed in Team 7.

Adrian R Brown posted a comment on Thursday 16th February 2006 5:51am

I've been looking for a decent bit of Naruta Fanfiction, and I was pleasantly suprised to stumble upon this while visiting my normal HP fanfic archives. The characters are well written, and ring true to their characterizations. I can't help but wonder what the lack of Naruto's precense will do to Sasuke's development. However, I've never really been that big of a Sasuke fan anyway. Except for Shikamaru, you've got my favorite characters all already together on the same team. Can't wait to read more. :)