Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

Davideg posted a comment on Thursday 13th September 2007 6:00am

i love this story thank you and your batas for a wonderful chapter please update again as soon as life allows

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 10:55pm

Very nice part here, and the battle was intense, and will be looking forward to what happens next, and with Naruto appearing to have beaten the seal, well, there's going to be a lot more attention paid to him.

Terry Swain posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 6:51pm

Great chapter. :)

Benjamin Lawton posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 6:10pm

NICE!!

I'd always wondered how you were going to be able to justify changing the 3rd exam's match lineup, and this chapter answers that question. The rules state that a team fails if one fo their members is killed, after all, and Dosu is QUITE clearly dead, here!

(Unless Kabuto is actually good enough to fix a snapped neck… but let's not go there. *shudder*)

pyrodaemon posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 3:43pm

.........
You just left it again!!! lol That was...intense. Very, very intense. I...well I'm speechless really. So both of them were injected with that stuff and Sasuke is slowly being taken over. I suppose that Naruto should be thankful to the fox for this one thing then. It has saved him from being taken over by those one people like Sasuke-weak little brat that he is. Sakura has shown her true worth a little better instead of just standing there looking dumbly at everything. So did Shino's bugs all die or is he bleeding internally? This is all so exciting! I really, really can't wait to see what happens next.
Waiting breathlessly,
pyrodaemon

Jeremy DuCharme posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 2:03pm

I see a departure from the canon Naruto, where the original Team 8 used themselves as bait to take out a team with the blood leaches, and snapped up their other scroll while that team was incapacitated.

Naruto 'handing over' his team's scroll, only to have it be a henged explosive tag bomb. Cue maximum foxy grin as it goes BOOM! =^.^= Surprised Orichimaru didn't find the henge, or like the infamous 'NarLee' henge was it so expected that he never bothered to check?

Hmm, Sasuke said 'Get your teammateS and go.' at the end. Did the fact he just killed Dozu by snapping his neck not register? And no Rock Lee to the rescue, so no second chance for Sasuke to copy the Lion's Barrage for the Third Round.

Once things calm down will Naruto complain to Shino about 'lying' to him about how bad Hinata was hurt? Speaking of Hinata, go, go go! Half disarming (literally!) Zaku solo! *And there was great rejoicing!*

Naruto's first meeting with the Kyuubi, "I think I’ll just stay right here". I can just see the anime's 'Yeah right, how much of an idiot do you think I am' expression on his face. Important safety tip, when dealing with caged demonic engines of destruction, stand outside of claw range. Naruto cursed, and then spectacularly burns it out, will there still be fall out for later in this or round three? Naruto having to take it easy due to the huge strain that was put on his Chakra coils? And what will Snakeboy think when Kabuto reports back that Naruto broke the seal?

Hmm, Three scrolls, unless it and both Team 7 and 8 are all one type (unlikely) then it's gonna be a bit of a scuffle over who gets it, since IIRC Team 7 did not have it's scroll destroyed like the canon. Unless they cut a further deal to team get a scroll together to complete a second set.

Crazy posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 1:50pm

Very good. The little twist with Naruto also getting sealed was impressive. More, more, MORE!!! I really like this fic, and it was the one that actually got me onto Naruto fanfic. Should i say thank you or damn you. Either way, it's good.
Sakura is starting to grow up a bit more isn't she? That comment that Naruto said about her not being very nice really hit her hard. Quick thinking by Shino in this chapter, and Mantis-style is cool.
The simply ridiculous quantity of kunai and shurikun is just a little typical of Naruto in this, as any lessons he learns from Kurenai seem to be taken to heart. Lots of money in the bank, LOTS of kunai kept with him. The Forest of Death changed quite a bit from canon, but i think i like it a lot. Is Team Ten going to have the slightly easier time like Team 8 did in canon?

Lufio posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 1:48pm

--,'{@

Team Eight. Team Seven.
The two boys are awake now.
They will fight, won't they?

Who will get the scroll?
That's the spark that sets things off.
Look forward to next.

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 1:46pm

Stupid questions, because I can't remember the relevant episodes, and it might be different here anyway: which scroll did Team 7 get, which did Team 8 get, and which did the Sound team have?

Jizzle posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 1:21pm

That was incredible. Naruto getting nailed with a cursed seal was both unexpected and interesting. I literally said, "Holy shit" when that happened.

Also: "her Naruto-kun." Awww. What a great chapter.

William Wells posted a comment on Tuesday 11th September 2007 6:10am

I so far am very much enjoying Team 8, even if it is an aside from your other works.

That said, if there was one thing I would needle throughout the whole is that Kurenai's functional Jounin insanity doesn't seem terribly pronounced. I know that you obviously have plans for her, but I was wondering if you might like to mix up the story with a bit of poor advice from her.

So far she seems everything that one could want in a teacher. This prompts the characters to start acting in a much more responsible manner, true.

However, from a readers perspective, it might be that much more intriguing if her advice very seriously falters in certain areas. We know that Kakashi is one of the least functional people in town, and you seem to have an idea of where to go with Kurenai's own issues, but thus far I haven't felt their impact as much in the story as I think they would come up.

However, overall I'm enjoying your work a lot. Just a helpful idea, if you want to take it.

Viridian replied:

I think if you look back, you will see a few areas where her flawed thinking has manifested. (Consider her lack of willingness to confide in people, even though it could well enhance her safety. Also she is an utter chauvanist - check out some of her thoughts while talking to Iruka.)

She is a highly functional paranoid personality disorder, and while she's mainly kept it under control (ironically because she is paranoid about revealing her fears), there are circumstances under which it could have devastating repercussions.

Ronnie McMains posted a comment on Friday 17th August 2007 9:23am

Hmmmm....
Naruto laughed at that mental image, and wondered why Hinata squeaked and looked away.

I wonder. Naruto + overpowered cleaning jutsu - clothing = well, it's probably a good thing for Hinata that Konoha seems to have a dearth of butter dishes...^_^

Really like Shino in this (I've barely even read any Naruto fics before this one, and haven't seen the manga or anime at all). I can just see Shino after that sparring session at the inn; Note to Self: When Naruto is irritated at something, suggest he spar with something more able to withstand his anger. Trees, the Hokage monument, etc. His reaction to Naruto's overpowered Raiton jutsu was great as well.

Keep up the good work!

tzuchan posted a comment on Saturday 11th August 2007 6:58am

Hey, Just noticed a typo in the last part of this chapter.

"You mean Naruto, Uzuamaki Naruto, the loudest ninja in the village?" Kakashi demanded. "The only person I ever saw who dressed worse that Gai? He took out two missing nins himself?"



Just figured you might want to fix that.

Pleather Boots posted a comment on Sunday 29th July 2007 5:37am

Naruto wasn't the only one shouting in glee for Iruka's survival. Hanabi and Hisashi are a pair of jerks, but that's been a given;too bad they don't have pensieves to see what Hinata is really capable of. I loved the mention of Ebisu! Ero-baka, LOL. I wonder if Jiraiya will show up sometime soon. Guess I'll have to keep reading to catch him. SB!

Pleather Boots posted a comment on Saturday 28th July 2007 8:27pm

Hi there! I've been reading HP&NFP, and I decided to see what this 'Team 8' story was about. To my surprise, it was a Naruto fic! I've only been a fan since December, lol, but I really like this! I've not read any good Naruto fics, so I look forward to reading this. I'm short only 5 chapters from being up to date with Naruto, so it's nice to have something to keep me busy. Thanks for writing!!!!

Lostcross posted a comment on Friday 27th July 2007 9:03pm

I have always enjoyed your work and i beleive that it is impressive how you have managed to keep with charector so well. Yet still deepen the charectors to the point were the interactions in your story never become repetative i applaud your efforts and anxiously await you next chapter

LandUnderWave posted a comment on Saturday 14th July 2007 1:03am

Wow. A Naruto/Hinata story I actually like! Hinata usually bothers me, but I really like your version of her. (is amazed)

Lilz

adam posted a comment on Sunday 8th July 2007 7:45am

this is a great story. keep it up for all us naruto fans.

tryptophan36 posted a comment on Wednesday 4th July 2007 4:20pm

Wow, this is definitely one of the best naruto fanfictions I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Your divergence from canon is logical and your take on the characters is well thought out. Usually when Naruto is put in a different team, his advances are unbelievable. Your story is very realistically done. I'm glad he is not a "super-ninja". It is also nice to see the changes in team 7 and Team Gai. Excellent work! I look forward to your next chapter.

Alyssa posted a comment on Sunday 1st July 2007 7:50am

cool! That would make things better for Naruto, since his teammates don't really hate him, and his sensei is caring. YAY!

I'm beginning to draw conclusions about Kurenai now (I know, a bit early). Nice job!