Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

Rexnos posted a comment on Monday 9th September 2013 4:43am

Great to see another chapter. I've read a lot of fan fiction since I found your profile here, but your stories remain some of my favorites. It's obvious you put a great deal of time and effort into your chapters, and they've passed the quality of canon some time ago. You write very much to my tastes and I always look forward to updates.

It's still unfortunate you decided to off Kurenai. She was a strong and interesting character who really meant a great deal to the core cast. I feel like she still had a great deal of use as a character left in her, but I can also see how strongly her team was moved by her death. In the end, your are the author, and I trust that her death served or will serve it's purpose.

Age has always been a real sticking point for me when it comes to romance. As Harry Potter and Naruto are two of the series I read fan fiction of most, it really tends to be something that must be danced around. I'm honestly pleased that you're keeping age in mind for your characters. It's difficult for me to accept true, serious, romantic relationships starting between inviduals before at LEAST the age of fourteen. There are occasionally unusual circumstances I'll accept for younger, but they're few, far between, and playing with fire. To be honest, most of those stories lean towards the horror genre.

In any case, allow me to thank you once again for your time and effort. Fan fiction is a time consuming and largely unrewarding experienced, so the least I can do is offer my sincere gratitude.

Later, Rex

Lordamnesia posted a comment on Sunday 8th September 2013 12:44am

Damn, so very good! I like the shorter times outside the city for Naruto, it makes more sense. And the Turtle contract is something you almost never see! Keep up the awesome work, this is a fantastic story!

Mathew McCrillis posted a comment on Saturday 7th September 2013 5:45pm

Wonderful chapter, thanks for taking such good care.

Cheers~!

thomasnealy posted a comment on Sunday 5th May 2013 3:47pm

I wonder if Shino will figure out Naruto is the Fourths son?

Bruddajak posted a comment on Tuesday 19th March 2013 6:31am

So basically this turned into crap, and the backlash was so bad that it was abandoned. Bitch move that.

Nights Silhoutte posted a comment on Tuesday 5th February 2013 4:30pm

A damned good story to date, I have spent the last two days spending every spare minute I have (and a fair few I did not have) to get to this point. I cannot wait to see how the rest of the story develops. Keep it up.

Nights Silhoutte posted a comment on Sunday 3rd February 2013 9:30pm

Another great chapter, your story has now caused me to stayed up untill 2:35am and I am meant to be going to work in 4 hours. As such I bid you goodnight.

Nights Silhoutte posted a comment on Sunday 3rd February 2013 8:49pm

A great chapter.

Nights Silhoutte posted a comment on Sunday 3rd February 2013 8:08pm

Another great chapter, I really liked the scene with the ANBU at the end.

Nights Silhoutte posted a comment on Sunday 3rd February 2013 7:39pm

A fabulous chapter, loved the fight scean.

Nights Silhoutte posted a comment on Sunday 3rd February 2013 6:46pm

Another great chapter, keep it up.

Nights Silhoutte posted a comment on Sunday 3rd February 2013 6:11pm

A great chapter.

Nights Silhoutte posted a comment on Sunday 3rd February 2013 5:23pm

A great chapter.

Nights Silhoutte posted a comment on Sunday 3rd February 2013 4:23pm

A great chapter, I love the team dynamics.

Nights Silhoutte posted a comment on Sunday 3rd February 2013 3:48pm

A great start, I cannot wait to see where this goes

huskerfan posted a comment on Friday 28th December 2012 4:38am

Really great fic, early on in the first chapter I realized I had already read this at some point in time on fanfiction.net but it is such a great story that I decided to reread it. I really hope you are planning on continuing this story at some point in the near future and updating.

traviswj posted a comment on Thursday 27th September 2012 8:12am

An awesome story, I hope you update it one day.

Immortalitis posted a comment on Thursday 1st December 2011 10:19am

Epic. Quite honestly, this is truly incredible. I have never before read such a realistic Naruto fanfic.

His strength is believable, but that's not what grips you. It's the character development. Going from a moronic prankster to a Chuunin-level Genin and showing all the emotional development quite honestly leaves me awed and humbled.

Please update soon, because I crave to read more. The fallout and everything else.

Regards
Immo

Hytekrednek posted a comment on Thursday 8th September 2011 7:39pm

This is turning out to be a very well written and thought out story and can't wait to read the rest.

tugger55 posted a comment on Tuesday 6th September 2011 4:39pm

after reading this story for the 100th time i really want to see team 8
become stronger and start kicking ass so plese hurry with the next chapter