Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

Jarvey posted a comment on Sunday 18th June 2006 5:10pm for ...All Hell Breaks Loose!

Excllent Story, I look forward to the final touches to this year. Do you have this story posted anywhere else, by chance? I cannot remember if I saw it somewhere else as well.

Aberbadger posted a comment on Tuesday 13th June 2006 9:31am for ...All Hell Breaks Loose!

I think, when Harry finally reveals himself to Dumbledore, or at least a part of himself, the first words out of his mouth should be something along the lines of "The word you're looking for is Horcrux, sir. Or is it Horcruces? There are, after all, six of them!" The ideal thing, of course, would be to have Dumbledore destroy them, or at least, most of them before the Third Task. Then in the Graveyard Harry can Kill Nagini (or he may not have to if you follow the line that he didn't turn Nagini into the Horcrux until after the Graveyard - only Harry knows)and then Thrash Moldy Shorts in front of all his Vaunted Death Eaters!

jgkitarel posted a comment on Friday 9th June 2006 8:46pm for ...All Hell Breaks Loose!

Interesting turn of events you had here. Have to admit that I loved it though.

I found your way of having Harry reveal the big secret to be well done. I'm sure you've been told this, but you do tend to have the major events play out. They may not have gone the same way, but they did happen.

As for Draco's expulsion, it's fitting. There was enough evidence to implicate him of being at least a party to two counts of attempted murder, but not enough to stand in court. Also, I have a feeling that Lucious Malfoy is about to have a slight drop in influence, especially since many believe that it was his idea to send the dementors to Hogwarts. We'll see how it turns out.

As for how you handled Snape, I liked it. He was caught in a situation which Dumbledore had no choice but to fire him. He was indirectly tied to a case of the attempted murder of one of his students. This at least gave Dumbledore a way of sacking him without risking him. Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that he will be teaching at Durmstrang at some point?

Well, you plainly said that the entire canon story is going into the circular file from this point on, so I lookm forward to the next chapter.

Jimmy posted a comment on Monday 5th June 2006 8:30pm for ...All Hell Breaks Loose!

HELLL YEAH it was.!!! Now when will the next chapter come out????

thedjinn posted a comment on Monday 5th June 2006 12:42pm for ...All Hell Breaks Loose!

It's been almost a month since I read this, and I've been trying to think of a possible way to express the brilliance of this in words. But I just can't.

It's magnificent.

I know that plot holes must exist - but I am blinded by my sheer happiness to see the chapter.

Ah well.

Keep up the good work.

-Jeram

kittykatluver posted a comment on Friday 2nd June 2006 4:27am for ...All Hell Breaks Loose!

This story was SO much fun to read! It was great! I really can't wait for the next chapter.... :)

hpfan692000 posted a comment on Sunday 28th May 2006 9:36am for ...All Hell Breaks Loose!

Hello Viridian,
I thought i would leave you a couple of lines. after taking A couple of days to read through your story. I love the new take you have on this. It should be interesting to see where this leads Harry and Co. I especially love your Harry and Ginny in this. So will love be blooming faster for them than before and the other couples as well? Thank you for taking the time to write this and keep up the good work as well . Oh and if you don't mind pass along a word of thanks to your betas as well.
a big thanks
hpfan692000

dee posted a comment on Wednesday 24th May 2006 3:53pm for ...All Hell Breaks Loose!

love it love it love it. u have got to continue it!

Abhijeet posted a comment on Wednesday 24th May 2006 12:54am for ...All Hell Breaks Loose!

Lovely fic. I really love it when Harry desperately tries to steer the events away from those that happened around the first time, to find fate playing with him and forcibly pulling the events back on track.

Alex Tremaine posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd May 2006 7:22pm for ...All Hell Breaks Loose!

Bloody good story you've got here. I enjoyed it quite a bit and will be awaiting further updates.

phsname posted a comment on Saturday 20th May 2006 4:20pm for ...All Hell Breaks Loose!

i like being a yank...

haha.

a veeerryy interesting and engrossing story you've got going here...sry i didnt review the previous chapters...i dont even remember the times i clicked "Next" to go to the next chapter...

anyway, i cant wait for the next update...:D

Vibek posted a comment on Saturday 20th May 2006 6:30am for ...All Hell Breaks Loose!

well it was good but
how did malfoy knew the diary was with harry?
is snape really fired or is he coming back
can't wait for next chapter

crawfsh posted a comment on Friday 19th May 2006 4:53pm for ...All Hell Breaks Loose!

This is a great story! Its interesting to find out what changes and what stays the same. I look forward to your version of year 3.

battlechild posted a comment on Friday 19th May 2006 2:53pm for ...All Hell Breaks Loose!

I just sat here for the last 4-5 hours reading this story and I was rivitted!

Absolutely Fantastic!

This is one of the best stories I have read in the last six months (and I think I have read at least 200-300 HP fanfic stories in that time period)!

I am looking forward to see where you take it :)

Thank you for writing it!

As long as you keep writing Iwill keep read...

Tim Green

Scott Burch posted a comment on Friday 19th May 2006 10:32am for ...All Hell Breaks Loose!

You are my favorite fanfic writer now. This is the best story line I have found yet.

ichtys posted a comment on Thursday 18th May 2006 6:31am for ...All Hell Breaks Loose!

Hi Matthew.
At long last I sit down to write an review.
The time-jump in the beginning was a bit surprising, but it worked. I had expected Harry to wake up later the same day, but then I didn’t know the extend of his injuries.

I liked the way you took care of Lockhart, being without any memories is definitely an improvement.

I liked the way you let Harry reveal his past. It was a lot different (and better) than what I had expected. My version had Harry tell the others almost everything ; how they were in the past, what they did and how they died. Sort of like emptying a box by turning it upside down. The way Harry did it was a lot better. He just removed the lid, and told them to ask if there was something they wanted to know. If he had done it "my way", it would have been more difficult for his friends to comprehend.

Why didn’t Snape use Legilimency on Malfoy after he had searched Harry’s trunk? Throughout the story we get the impression that Snape uses Legilimency on everyone, so why didn’t he pick Malfoy’s brain? Then Snape would have realised that Malfoy was lying when he said he didn’t find anything. For that matter, why didn’t Snape realise that Malfoy was looking for something besides the Invivibility Cloak?
Or did Snape see the real objective, and just decide to let Malfoy teach Harry a lesson?

I really like your way of portraying Luna. Very much "in character".

I really like the ending. The interaction between Harry and Ginny could easily have been made sickly sweet with a big truckload of fluff, but I prefer the way you wrote it.

Thanks for sharing.
Please extend my thanks to your Beta-team as well.

Regards Ichtys

Katherine posted a comment on Tuesday 16th May 2006 10:24am for ...All Hell Breaks Loose!

First I loved the chapter. I am starting to get worried that everything is going to happen the same as it did the first time around. Some things have changed but the key events have stayed the same. Will Remus only be a teacher for one year? And how long will Slughorn be potions teacher? And will Harry be able to find that Half-blood price potions book? If he could find a way to make potions from that and stock up for the future? Or he could help any other students who aren’t doing so well in potions.

So how much money is that huge Basilisk worth? Are we talking about a hundred thousand gallons apiece? Or a Million gallons a piece? Bet it could help the Weasleys financial trouble. And in the future should Mr. Weasley's support of Harry Potter ever cause him to loose his job at the ministry it won't hurt the family. I do hope they save some snakeskin for robes for themselves. And save some teeth, scales, blood, venom, eyes, bone, internal organs, heart string and tongue for there own personal potion stock.

Has Harry ever thought of getting contacts? They would be much better in a fight. Will Harry be getting a pensive to show everyone some of his memories instead of telling them? And when Mr. and Mrs. Weasley are ready they all can talk it out plan, make back up plans, on top of back up plans. Not to mention write wills.

Also when Is Harry going to give that promised interview with Rita? And what will it be about? And will Sirius Black show up during the interview? I do wonder how much damage Rita could do after interviewing both Harry and Sirius and finding out that Sirius is innocent. And that the ministry is trying to cover it up and Lucius Malfoy gains a lot of money should Sirius die.

I am curious to find out why dementors would be at Hogwarts next year? I figure next year Harry will be teaching the Patronus. With No real prisoner going after Harry in third year will it be one of the boring years? I hope Harry gets that permission form signed to go to Hogsmeade. And Harry uses this year to learn and teach a hell of a lot of Defense. I also hope maybe without Draco there Harry can find a way to encourage Slytherins to join the DA and to not be little death eaters in training. Could Sirius think to give Harry one of those connected mirrors early? So they could talk? Will Sirius find all the Horcruxs by the time Harry’s blood brings him back to life so that Harry can kill him for good? That leaves 2 years to find all of them. And they are lucky they know where all of them are. They just need to keep the fact that they are hunting them down destroying them all, but replacing them all with fakes. So hopefully should not have to worry about Voldemort finding out and making more when the Horcrux’s he does have, have been compromised.

Could any of them come up with the idea of becoming animagus for fun and also a just in case kind of thing. After all the things Harry is training them for I thing they deserve to learn some magic that is fun. And to help Remus Lupin should he for get his wolfsbane potion again in 3rd year. Also maybe next time they go down in to the chamber they use a rope ladder. When will they start selling Basilisk parts to the different apothecaries? They don’t have to sell it all to one store. Hell they could even sell over seas. Wonder if Basilisk meat is good for anything? Eating? Bet it would feed a lot of poor and hungry people. They could cut it up in hunks, or cut it into strips and cook it like beef jerky. They could sell the meat like that or donate it to those who need it.

Will Peter Pettigrew find a way to escape the ministry? Or will it be Snape be the one to help bring Voldemort back? Will Sirius still be at the Weasleys when they leave Hogwarts for the summer? How are Mr. And Mrs. Wealsey doing on shielding there minds? How about Percy? And will Harry be able to tell all of them everything during this summer vacation? And don’t forget Mr. Weasley wins that Ministry Lottery and takes his family to Egypt. I bet if Harry can convince the Weasleys to take Luna, Hermione, and Neville with them. Harry and Hermione can find some Egyptian books they can use in DA. I think I’ll stop there. I just hope you do answer back.

Sovran posted a comment on Tuesday 16th May 2006 6:17am for ...All Hell Breaks Loose!

Wow. I've been thinking a lot about how you might reveal Harry's secrets and what the reactions might be, but I'm pleasantly surprised to say that you completely blindsided me. I'm sure there will be a lot more in the future about how they feel about things, or at least evidence of such, but for now you've given us a situation that's believable, given the characters you've created and/or modified. It's even a relatively pleasant situation, and it provides loads of potential for completely new plot later. Well done, indeed.

Also, I like your 'new' Ginny. As I see it (and maybe this is what you've been trying to tell us all along), Harry is helping her to become herself more quickly. He's not changing her so much as he's giving her the chance to develop herself without so much outside interference. I hope we get some more time with Ginny's thoughts and perceptions in future chapters.

haphazard1 posted a comment on Monday 15th May 2006 6:37am for ...All Hell Breaks Loose!

Another fantastic chapter, with the big revelation to the rest of the group. With the events leading to Harry's stay in the infirmary wing, the confrontation in Dumbledore's office, and the departure of Snape (loved the ovation!), the timeline is now diverging massively. Harry's foreknowledge will become less specific, although general information will still be useful. Knowing which info to trust, though, is going to be an issue.

Great work, and I look forward to the wrap-up of second year and then the divergent third year. Dementors of Azkaban...hmmmm.

saugart posted a comment on Monday 15th May 2006 5:07am for ...All Hell Breaks Loose!

Thank you so much for the careful writing.

I feel that this is, in many ways, the high point of the story for me. Harry's finally broken through. He can do anything now, or so it seems to me as a reader.