Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

nancy in chicago posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 12:32pm for A Busy Summer

As always, I love your story! When will Remus know the secret? Or is he not in the 'list' in the current timeline?

nancy in chicago

Davideg posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 12:03pm for A Busy Summer

wow that was a fantastic chapter please update agin soon

ichtys posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 11:52am for A Busy Summer

Very nice chapter, but you are a cheater. Ending such a great chapter in a cliffhanger!!!.
Thanks for sharing
Regards Ichtys

artiel8857 posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 11:26am for A Busy Summer

Awesome! Please get the next chapter up soon!

Jonathan posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 11:15am for A Busy Summer

Excellent chapter.

Bobmin356 posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 11:14am for A Busy Summer

Awwww come on... make Sirius just a little bit rabid... please? :)

Nice long chapter. Harry should floo over to Neville's, beat the snot out of his gran, Obliviate her and kidnap Neville.

Why did you include that goofy photo in the update message? Do you really think Harry is some sort of anime? He'd go broke buying glasses for those huge eyes!

I think telling Dumbledore would be a big mistake. That idiot trusts snape. Anyone that stupid deserves to die a cruel horrible death being crushed by frozen chickens.

Good chapter. Now, where is the next one? :)

Quizer posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 11:01am for A Busy Summer

Great chapter. You really made my night with this! ^_^

I like the way you handled the 'Remus as teacher over the holidays' thing. The sentence '"Only if you call me Remus; every time you say ‘professor’ I want to look around to see who you are addressing"' by Remus seems somewhat overused from too many other fics, but overall, you conveyed well the impression that Harry didn't just put up the whole charade to force money on Remus. Nicely done!

The revelation sequence of scenes is extremely well done, too. It didn't come across as boring or repetitive, and the great openness Harry displayed made it a very intriguing read. I'm looking forward to see more of Percy's internal thoughts, as the others' are more or less a given. Percy remains a mystery, though.

Poor Neville, gets held back by his Aunt. I wonder what is the reason for her disapproving of Luna to such an extent. Will we see more happening on this front soon?

Good to see Sirius make is reappearance, even though the situation is dire. But I expect Harry to make short work of the Dementors with his morale boost and increased magical power. Will we be told the results of Sirius' Horcrux-hunting and grave-robbing spree next chapter?

Looking forward to more! Keep it up!

Quizer

vl100butch posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 10:57am for A Busy Summer

All I can do is encourage you to keep writing....I love this story.

Jeremy DuCharme posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 10:54am for A Busy Summer

Ah, crap. You just HAD to end this part with the Dementors, didn't you? Hope Harry's been practicing his Patronis. He would have more happy memories to draw on this time.

Other than the cliff hanger a good story, wonder how Percy's gonna turn out with the foreknoweldge that the Ministry has feet of clay. And when Harry is finally gonna fess up to Dumbledore. I figure Harry's gonna need his help to disarm the Horacruxes, espically for some objects that they want intact afterwards.

Jim Starluck posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 10:04am for A Busy Summer

...well that answers the question of how the Dementors would get involved. Now I have to wonder what Harry's Patronus will be like with his increased power.

Also, DAMN CLIFFHANGERS!