Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

Arkeus posted a comment on Saturday 2nd September 2006 12:49am for A Busy Summer

Damn, i thought Sirius hd been kissedbefore reading your an.
I refer this way. aren't they going to be surprised by his patronus ::p

Ken Warner posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 10:13pm for A Busy Summer

an excellent and very enjoyable chapter - Wow - you managed to pack a whole lot of story into a relatively small space while retaining all the emotions, dialogue and internal consistency one could possibly desire - bravo

Still worry alot about revealing thing to Dumbledore - there is one trap you have left gaping

Thanks and anxiously awaiting the nest installment - warmest regards

Lira posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 8:36pm for A Busy Summer

Brilliant chapter! Love the Weasleys' reactions to the revelations! :) *sighs* I hope Mrs Longbottom will relent soon! And to leave it hanging here! Meanie! ;) Hope you have time to update again soon! :)

Patches posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 7:48pm for A Busy Summer

What a great chapter. This is a really good update. I'm glad Harry was able to tell all the Weaseley's about his story. I just hope Molly doesn't spill the beans to Dumbledore. It looks like Sirius has brought Dementors to the Burrow. I hope Harry can perform a Patronus! It looks like he is going to need it.
I glad Ginny is able to be supportive of Harry
and that she can point out his mistakes! Thanks for the timely update. I really like it when they come on a regular basis. pms

Lufio posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 6:19pm for A Busy Summer

Oooo, dementors! Nice bit of a cliffhanger. How positively evil of you. ^_^

The bit with Neville's Gran doing some matchmaking during the summer was a funny twist of a red herring. Kudos for that.

Fate posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 5:31pm for A Busy Summer

Brilliant!!
And the ending gave us a nice little cliffy to wet our appatites!
Can't wait to see what you come up with next!!

Graup posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 5:15pm for A Busy Summer

I enjoyed this installment.

I am wondering how you plan to use Percy. Will he be the Ministry connection that hurts Harry?

Will Percy turn in Sirius?

I imagine the fact that Harry messed with time will come out in the open eventually, and I look forward to how you deliver that part of the story.

Hot48cricket posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 4:22pm for A Busy Summer

Oh, this was such a good chapter!!! Who's going to rescue Harry & Sirius?????

Update soon, please!

Ravenclawchaser68 posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 4:14pm for A Busy Summer

Oh man, you just made my whole evening. I'm very curious about Mrs. Longbottom. I can definitely see her disapproving of Luna, but to actually prevent Neville from visiting his friends because of it is rather extreme. I'm also interested to see how Mrs. Weasley will deal with Harry and Ginny, knowing that in some ways Harry is WAY older than her. Thank you very much for another wonderful chapter!

Kail posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 3:55pm for A Busy Summer

Wasn't sure if you were going to have the other Weasleys finish their training in time for third year, but it does make sense in one respect: as the twins are older and occustumed to an almost leglimancy-like communication style, concealing that would be very easy. Percy, older still and more experienced with the way magic can be bent, would have also had an easier time at it. Arthur and Molly don't really need explaining; both are Order members, and have been shown to be quite skilled in their own right.

Ah, dementors. Come here, let me introduce you to my Patronus, Prongs. Prongs...sic 'em.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 3:52pm for A Busy Summer

Heh, this is going to get interesting. I wonder how the Dementors are going to take to getting surprised by a Patronus? It could get rather interesting, to say the least. I like the way the divergences are starting to build up now, it'll be rather interesting to see just how far things go in the next couple years of story time.

CootiePatootie posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 3:03pm for A Busy Summer

WHAT??!!??!!

You do this every time. ARGHHHH. Sheesh. Another great update, but you just had to go and end it with a heart attack, didn't ya? ;-)

Siriusly, er, Seriously...I'm glad Harry finally got to tell his family about the possible future/timeline split and his memories. It is interesting, especially the bit about the alternate timeline because his memories have not changed. I wonder though, would his memories change? As you said, Hermione can have that one.

I'm presuming the 'hooded, cloaked figures' are Dementors, not DEs, right? We don't have active DEs in this story yet, right?

Poor Neville. I can just imagine Gran Longbottom trying to set him a match. That's just too funny. Really, though, I would not have put her in the snobby category of shunning the Weasleys, Harry, and Luna.

Will Harry & Co have more interaction with the Granger's friend the martial arts teacher? (sorry I can't remember his name just this moment)

Anyway, great update as always.

Cheers,

Cassie

Aberbadger posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 2:56pm for A Busy Summer

You are EVIL!!!!!

jayley posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 2:49pm for A Busy Summer

i reviewed this already...but really good! did u draw that anime picture?

malexandria posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 2:44pm for A Busy Summer

really good installment, I was a little leery at first because of all the adult warnings, I feered this was going to somehow turn into smut, but it didn't. keep up the good work.

Nylorac posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 1:42pm for A Busy Summer

Woohoo! The new chapter's up!
I really love this story. I find it fascinating to see how much everyone is changing from how they were, yet still remain so much themselves. I have read other stories that don't do nearly so good a job at this.
Before this chapter, I had never really considered that Neville's grandmother might be so pureblood obsessed, but it does make sense. In canon we just don't see that much of her, and most authors sort of just ignore her.
I think the "You’re making up for a past life of sin and debauchery" line is great. It was a great bit of humor after the seriousness of the previous conversation.
Now that this is updated, I have no more excuses to avoid doing my paper. *sigh*

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 1:38pm for A Busy Summer

A most wonderful chapter. I hope things work out and harry is able to avoid any serious trouble. Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing.

'Mione

Mickey posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 1:38pm for A Busy Summer

Very nice, glad Neville got some tutoring even if he couldn't join the rest of the group. Based on the final scene I take it someone figured out that Sirus is an Animagous and directed the Dementors accordingly.

The Unicorn

Haeton posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 1:01pm for A Busy Summer

Man after such a wicked cliff-hanger I sure hope the next chapter comes quickly but as always never sacrifice quality for speed. Thanks again for the hard work you put into each chapter.

david abbey1 posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 12:46pm for A Busy Summer

aarrggghh!!
a cliffy!! you rat!! how will harry possibly get out of this one? will serious escape the embrace of the dementors? will we have to wait another month to find out? don't leave harry like this!!