Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

Jeremy DuCharme posted a comment on Sunday 8th October 2006 2:04pm for Returning to Konoha

[Naruto] wondered if Kurenai-sensei ever got tired of being right all the time



Shino’s statement was the equivalent, in Aburame terms, of shouting himself hoarse and setting all their houses on fire.



Hmm, something tells me Kurenai didn't see family trouble comming from the Aburame corner. OTOH since it appears the family has Vulcan like leanings it is possible that logic and first hand observations of a team mate will sway them without too drastic measures being needed. And is a bit of Naruto rubbing off on Shino here?

And I’m really glad you’re on my team, too. I can’t picture Ino or Sakura working as hard as you have.



Be interesting if instead of being impressed by the initial exchanges in the Sakura-Ino fight (if that still happens) this more experienced and trained Naruto is disparaging, making an offhand comment that Hinata could kick both their butts at the same time.

James6 posted a comment on Sunday 8th October 2006 12:54pm for Returning to Konoha

Great chapter, i look forward for your next update. :)

Prince Charon posted a comment on Sunday 8th October 2006 9:44am for Returning to Konoha

Interesting. Very, very interesting.

Thank you for posting it.

I look forward to reading the next one.

solembum91210 posted a comment on Sunday 8th October 2006 7:39am for Returning to Konoha

I think your doin' a great job. It sounds great and I can't really think oof any constructive responses so yeah. Good Job.

Davideg posted a comment on Sunday 8th October 2006 6:29am for Returning to Konoha

Fantastic chapter, thank you for the update I love this story it realy is a captivating one please update agin a.s.a.p.

Mayjest posted a comment on Sunday 8th October 2006 3:57am for Returning to Konoha

Harsh words from Shino. Probably the most he's ever said in one go.

Croaker posted a comment on Sunday 8th October 2006 2:54am for Returning to Konoha

Have to say I'm really enjoying this one. It's good to see some interestingly different turns taken on Naruto's situation, and I think you've nailed his teammates pretty solidly. And I really like seeing someone try to pull Hinata up out of the well of frustration she started in... that girl really needs a serious self-confidence boost. Good to see her getting one, and I'd love to see it continue.

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Sunday 8th October 2006 1:03am for Returning to Konoha

-He wondered if Kurenai-sensei ever got tired of being right all the time.

I like the way he thought that. For most people it would have been
sarcastic, but for him it seemed to be just honest curiosity.

-His team mates would have to have been extremely dense or self-centered
-for him to be able to conceal his differences for much longer.

Well, that did cover Sauske and Pinky. *grin*

-Hinata’s family sucked worse than cold ramen
I wonder how long it'll take before he points out that her family is
doing to her just about the same thing that psych-nin did to Naruto.
The parallels are already there.

Hinata is almost completely crippled by her upbringing. I'm wondering how
long it'll be before she refuses to come home. Will she develop her own
style for the use of her bloodline when she finally realizes what they
did to her? She's done very well with the weight she's carried. I expect
when it's removed she'll soar.

-"Send them my grades from the Academy, ojiasan Naruto said with a
-grin. "Let them know they were scared of the ‘dead last’ in his class."

That's not a bad idea really. They'd never suspect someone with those
grades to be related to the Fourth.

-There, he thought with some satisfaction, no way can she take that wrong.

Hehehe. Getting it right is almost as bad as getting it wrong
with her.

-"And if they refuse to ameliorate their attitudes?" Shibi asked.

-"I believe one of Uzumaki’s sayings comes to mind," Shino Shinoed.
-"We’ll burn that bridge when we get to it."

Hehehe. Too bad their earlier logic was based on rumor and speculation.
I think they'll come around now.

Excellent work.

KingDark posted a comment on Sunday 8th October 2006 12:11am for Returning to Konoha

I LOVE the story, keep up the good work and let those chapter coming in! You have me hooked on this story.

I hope Shino kicks the elders asses and gets some revenge for naruto :p
the relation between naruto and hinata is progressing nicely, altough i would like to see naruto more aware of naruto, and his own feelings towards her!

Finally, next time his team has a confrontantinon with team seven, i hope they lose big time, somone needs a attidute adjust ment.
oh, and lastly, let sakura suffer oh yhea that cough 'person' doesnt deserve any less

Like i said, keep up the good work!

debru posted a comment on Saturday 7th October 2006 10:13pm for Returning to Konoha

Hey Viridian..

Glad you got an other chapter finished. I just wanted to congratulate you on a really capturing and beleavable story, one of the most promising Naruto-Stoy in my opinion.

Thanks for your work, and I can't wait for more "reading-material".. ;-)
Greetz, Dennis

Mathew McCrillis posted a comment on Saturday 7th October 2006 7:42pm for Returning to Konoha

Ahhh, delicious. Like a fine wine, savored over an excellent meal, your fiction just grows better with time.

Thank you for all your hard work!

Terry Swain posted a comment on Saturday 7th October 2006 5:42pm for Returning to Konoha

Great chapter. very much enjoying your story. :)

Sanityfaerie posted a comment on Saturday 7th October 2006 5:24pm for Returning to Konoha

Thank you, good sir.

Your approach to Hinata and Naruto/Hinata is priceless. WAFF! Angst! all curled together into this adorable little bundle. Love! Love, I say!

I am also really fond of the way you write Shino. I love how he can be absolutely scathing while doing nothing but making calm statements of fact, most of them about what he finds himself thinking. That little touch of implied "we are hyper-rational because when we get too emotional, the bugs get agitated" was also pretty cool.

To be fair, your Naruto is also excellent, but there are a lot of people who write him quite well, so it's not as big a deal. I do appreciate the fact that you've managed to avoid the call of Naruto Stu that sinks so many other authors.

I wish that I was skilled enough to give something in the way of helpful concrit, but your writing on this series is sufficiently far above my own abilities that I really just can't.

Blessings be upon you. You have my thanks.

the Sanity Faerie

scott2 posted a comment on Saturday 7th October 2006 4:44pm for Returning to Konoha

great chapter and really looking forward to Shino verbally castrating his elders :)

silverstorm posted a comment on Saturday 7th October 2006 3:55pm for Returning to Konoha

Great story. Thank you for your wonderful story.

aengus posted a comment on Saturday 7th October 2006 3:36pm for Returning to Konoha

If you were a girl or if I was, I'd kiss you. I absolutely love your Naruto's fics, though you HP ones are good as well (I'll get my girlfriend to send you a kiss ;))

I can't wait for your next chapter so please update soon

Cheers
Aengus

Kail posted a comment on Saturday 7th October 2006 2:53pm for Returning to Konoha

Sweet! Back in Konoha, and the story's still grabbing the reader.

Nit though - shouldn't Gai have been shown making a definitive point to Lee that the law forbade Lee from sharing what Naruto had just told him to anyone?

I like how you protray Shino there at the end of the chapter - logical, concise, and a quite coldly vicious biting tone when expressing his anger.

And now I fade back to watch for the next update. Til then!

Viridian replied:

The nit: He doesn't have to, because Naruto had to mention the law to tell his story. (That's what Mizuki was taunting him about, remember?) Gai might bring it up to Lee later, as a reminder, but Lee should already know.

Orion posted a comment on Saturday 7th October 2006 2:21pm for Returning to Konoha

Again, a very good chapter. I might have stated earlier that it was this fic that founded my interest in Naruto fiction - and again I will say that this is the best i've yet to encounter.

Very good, I do hope to read more sooner than later.

Guy posted a comment on Saturday 7th October 2006 2:20pm for Returning to Konoha

This is going great! I can't wait for what comes next.

Bobboky posted a comment on Saturday 7th October 2006 1:25pm for Returning to Konoha

very very impressive, i love your Shino, you do his diolog very very well. the whole chapter was way better than par though