Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

Mayjest posted a comment on Thursday 7th December 2006 7:37am for Complex Confrontations

Wow, i thought you'd dropped of the face of the earth or something! Good to know you're still around.

Loved the bit with Shino. I found myself reading the lines aloud just to get more into it. Is that sad?

Adrian R Brown posted a comment on Thursday 7th December 2006 7:16am for Complex Confrontations

Yet another great chapter! I have to wonder about the masterminds of the conspiracy. You've dropped enough hints to suggest that the Hyuuga's are behind it, however it's a bit too obvious a conclusion. I looks forward to seeing how the Abamure's 'reform' their view, and how it may spread to some of the other clans. I can see the Nara's noticing the shift in their views, start wondering why, then revising their opinions, followed, naturally, by the Akimichi's and Yamanaka's. If it develops that way, I'd love to see the conversation between their heads about it. *chuckle* Can't wait to see more. Keep up the good work!

Prince Charon posted a comment on Thursday 7th December 2006 6:15am for Complex Confrontations

Very, very interesting. Nice to see Naruto maturing.

Thank you for the update.

More soon, please.

Andrew Norris posted a comment on Thursday 7th December 2006 6:05am for Complex Confrontations

*grrr* try _two_...


Nice chapter, bit low on action (but combat isn't a costant thing), bit low on hurrying the plot along, but in a way more vabulie in showing the politics and the shadows of what's -really- going on. My. Huyggua-sama's the real dick here...

A

Terry Swain posted a comment on Thursday 7th December 2006 5:39am for Complex Confrontations

Great chapter. :)

t_gebhardt posted a comment on Thursday 7th December 2006 5:09am for Complex Confrontations

Nice Chapter.

Did Kakashi ever see Naruto in his new cloth?

What will Sasuke do when/if he learns about Naruto's Mission?

I do wonder which even was changed.