Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

Vrzepka posted a comment on Monday 18th February 2019 2:11am for A War of Words

Assassinate

Vrzepka posted a comment on Sunday 17th February 2019 2:27pm for A War of Words

Too slow need action

mantis posted a comment on Wednesday 29th April 2009 3:52am for A War of Words

Very clever move, elevating Gringotts and the goblins in the eyes of the Wizarding community at the expense of the Ministry. The publicity is probably worth ten times as much to the goblins as the gold Hogwarts would have paid for the upgraded wards. Speaking of which, I assume Harry is paying Rita her usual rate for the stories being published in The Quibbler? Xeno doesn't pay his writers, after all, and agit-prop of that quality deserves remuneration. I especially loved Mundungus Fletcher's "occupation" -- considering that the man is a fairly notorious thief, his distrust is probably just as good publicity as Molly and Madam Malkin's plaudits.

You know, the specifics of the Quibbler's stories about Fudge's secret advisers may be barmy, but they're not wrong that he's acting on bad advice from some very bad advisers. I suspect the stubby-fingered hand of Dolores Jane "Quisling" Umbridge behind Fudge's malignant stupidity.

"At the time, she’d only had a few months to prepare for their journey. This time around, she’d hopefully have years..." This time around, there shouldn't be a Horcrux-hunt, because Sirius already recovered three of them; all that remain are the Sorting Hat and either the diadem (assuming the Hat wasn't enchanted instead of the diadem), which Harry could dispose of at his leisure in the Room of Hidden Objects, or Nagini, if Voldemort gets the chance to create that one in the first place.

I'm kind of hoping this year will climax with a Dementor massacre -- Summoning Charms and/or a massed army of Patroni forcing the vile things onto the new Hogwarts wards to die en masse like midges on a bug zapper.

That bit where Harry's wand heated up makes me wonder what would happen if he wielded the Elder Wand. I'm assuming that in this continuity, Dumbledore's plan to nullify its power succeeded, one way or another, since it apparently played no important role in the dark timeline, but that doesn't mean Harry won't end up its master in the new timeline. I'm thinking that taking out Voldemort is going to be the easy part; the hard part, the part for which he'll need the help of all his friends and especially Ginny, will be stepping back from the brink afterwards and not becoming the next Dark Lord himself, as Dumbledore fears.

So Wormtail is out of custody... is the "agent in place" someone he recruited, perchance? And now it looks like he's planning to recruit some Muggle terrorists. Bad news...

hholidays posted a comment on Monday 8th September 2008 12:46pm for A War of Words

Another solid chapter. Everything seems to speed up in this new timeline. Perhaps there is something to this equality between Voldemort and Harry and so as young Harry becomes more powerful, so do the powers that oppose him.

I thought for sure Harry was going to confess his future self after Melissa's death. (Paralleled by Cedric's death?)

I'm also 'disappointed' that I've nearly caught up with you and will now have to wait with everyone else who obviously got to this story much sooner than I.

Anyhow, great chapter.

Hilary McKenna posted a comment on Wednesday 16th April 2008 8:41am for A War of Words

I really miss this story. Will it be updated any time soon! I love Time!Travel!Harry stories and this is the best of all the ones I've read so far. Please, please continue to write and update!

Viridian replied:

If you check my blog, you'll see that the next chapter has been completed and is currently with the final beta:

www.matthewschocke.com

fountaam posted a comment on Sunday 13th April 2008 5:05pm for A War of Words

Hope the muse will move you soon. And am looking forward to seeing Sirius' reply & perhaps the reaction of the DA to learning the Patronus.

Hihavaniceda posted a comment on Friday 11th April 2008 8:22pm for A War of Words


wow, wow, wow ..... and i can see the next chapter is finished and I cannot wait till it is posted !

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Tuesday 25th March 2008 11:04am for A War of Words

Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!

mathiasgranger posted a comment on Friday 21st March 2008 10:38am for A War of Words

I wonder how many more times Harry will think of the irony of Hermione talking about Rita before we're done?

It's a good story, and this isn't my first reading of it.

I still think they should have killed Snape and the Malfoys in the headmaster's office while they had the chance...no witnesses ...hell they could have buried them in the chamber of secrets...

~Matt

Liska posted a comment on Monday 25th February 2008 3:03am for A War of Words

Okay, I admit, I've read the story about five or six times and this is my first time commenting. Due to my reading the story so many times, I guess you can tell I like it. Anyway, your website mentioned you were looking for errors. Well, in the Chamber of secrets, after rescuing Ginny, Harry breaks down crying, and thinks how long it's been since he cried, but in the prologe, he cries without realizing it, and admits to doing that a lot near the end. Still, love the story.

Viridian replied:

I'll clarify that to mean since he came back. Or died, anyway.

wingnut1974 posted a comment on Sunday 24th February 2008 1:59am for A War of Words

As I have said before I really love this story. I just hope everything works out well this time around for Harry and his friends. Sorry about my earlier post I hadn't fully finished this one befoe I sent it and I should have. I just get very frustrated wen I really get into a story just to find out it was never finished and that is a real bummer. Thank you for adding your thoughts to our beloved world of Harry Potter and his Friends.
wingnut1974
wingnut1974@comcast.net

wingnut1974 posted a comment on Saturday 23rd February 2008 6:50am for A War of Words

I really enjoy this story but what I want to know is if you are ever going to finih it?

wingnut1974@comcast.net

Terry Chang posted a comment on Tuesday 19th February 2008 6:30pm for A War of Words

love your story, just read your viridian's dreams note bout going through your entire story and fixing things. my though, hey do what you got to to clear your mind and make things as perfect as you want it. you're mind came up with this excellent story so just take care of your state of mind, and your mind won't let you down. i'll wait...it's definitely worth reading a non stereotypical story that keeps me on my toes.

londonxlove posted a comment on Wednesday 13th February 2008 8:09am for A War of Words

Not trying to sound rude, but are you going to update soon? =]

Lynn Terald posted a comment on Wednesday 30th January 2008 2:30am for A War of Words

Brillant as usual.

snapelady posted a comment on Wednesday 16th January 2008 3:01pm for A War of Words

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Can't wait to read more. Keep it up. :)

Clincher posted a comment on Tuesday 15th January 2008 6:05am for A War of Words

hi =)

well this is my first review seeing as this is the first time I read your story =) and most of the things that I wanted to say have already been said. So I could say something random like Dumbeldore but I choice not to:P

to keep it short your story is incredible like your choice of worths (i am dutch and need to look in the Dictionary a lot ;) you have given me the last days some good laughs (fred and george saying against Sirius 'we are not worthy!!')and some sad cry's (momments like when harry dreams dumbeldore removes his memory) I want to thank you for that!

So thank you verrrrrry much!! And i hope that you will review when you have time.

Greets Clincher =)

BTW:1 damm your chapters are long!!

BTW:2 You are doing a great job Beta's so Thank you 2 (havent seen 1 mistake ;)

JSX posted a comment on Tuesday 15th January 2008 3:10am for A War of Words

good chapter, can't wait till the new one comes out (i saw on your other site that it is in the final beta stage, yeah!!).

one thing, i keep a copy of your story as a MS Word file so i can carry it on my PDA and read it on my commute to school and work. i let a new fanfic reader read this epic and she wanted to know if your idea for the 'power he knows not' was going to be knowledge gained from the future. i think it would be the sheer amount of vengeance that harry 1.0 and 2.0 feel for what has happened.

another point that just popped into my head; if harry's reductor is that powerful, just think on how much damage he could do with bamarda (the spell Hr used in B3 to open Sirius's 'cell'. or the AK. hell, he could even possibly use the impero curse on old Voldemort himself and cause a suicide. that would be a VERY fitting and funny ending to good old Tom Riddle.

InsaneBookworm posted a comment on Tuesday 11th December 2007 2:25pm for A War of Words

Wow this is a great story, I really like the part where you included Bill. Having Harry think his response was brilliant, I was worried he would suddenly become a dark lord in his own right like so many versions of Harry tend to do. Excellent job, awaiting your next update with anticipation.~IB

Nagol posted a comment on Friday 7th December 2007 5:02pm for A War of Words

Another wonderful chapter. We can’t get enough. Thank you.