Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

dennisud posted a comment on Wednesday 8th April 2015 6:38pm for Who you gonna call...?

Neat and very exiting while makinght esurviving purebllods get their own ironci end!

dennisud

flynhghr posted a comment on Tuesday 12th July 2011 9:44pm for Who you gonna call...?

I wonder if this did good in the competition. It was short enough that it was real easy to follow, but involved enough that there was genuine emotions being evoked. That being said, there is little in the way of emotion from the main character. Granted he is a hand-for-hire, but still I doubt that someone even that bloodied could tell a story like this without some joy at watching the ferret turn blue as the poison forced his blood to reject all the oxygen and little red blood-bubbles started forcing their way through his facial pores. (always a dream of mine... to watch that)

Zucht posted a comment on Thursday 14th April 2011 10:29pm for Who you gonna call...?

Very interesting and provoking.

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Thursday 10th February 2011 9:53pm for Who you gonna call...?

Nice. An interesting twist on the challenge.

vila posted a comment on Saturday 13th November 2010 10:48am for Who you gonna call...?

I have been wanting to re-read this fic for about 2 weeks but could not remember the author till now. It has all the elements that i love to see in any story - love, action, humour, originality and good vocabulary. What more, it even carries a moral. I hope to see more such well thought out one shots from you. Thanks for this one...
vila

socar37 posted a comment on Monday 27th September 2010 3:10am for Who you gonna call...?

Sweet...

HP/Shadowrun is an amazing combo.

loretta537 posted a comment on Saturday 24th July 2010 8:59pm for Who you gonna call...?

this was good, boy was fudge stupid

Brightblaze posted a comment on Wednesday 30th June 2010 4:13pm for Who you gonna call...?

interesting story

Forever&3moreSeconds posted a comment on Sunday 24th January 2010 6:33pm for Who you gonna call...?

hmm, interesting...
can you make it clearer that it isn't Harry 1st person? i'm just not used to 'I' being used for an OC and it threw me - took me half the story to work it out, and then i had to go back and re-read it. Still, it was very enjoyable and i think much more accurate.
Ruth =)

Galadrion posted a comment on Sunday 4th October 2009 2:34pm for Who you gonna call...?

Really, really liked Riley. Wouldn't mind seeing you do some more writing including him.

LKK posted a comment on Wednesday 1st July 2009 7:43pm for Who you gonna call...?

Riley's a cool character. I like your take on the marriage law thing.

dwilken posted a comment on Friday 23rd January 2009 8:46pm for Who you gonna call...?

Brrrr .... but I like it.

ladyimmortal posted a comment on Saturday 18th October 2008 4:01pm for Who you gonna call...?

YES!

Another gem of a mockery of the Marriage Law Act. Sooo many good stories here. Soooo nice to see the MLA being put into its place.......

Warrior Priestess posted a comment on Saturday 6th September 2008 3:10pm for Who you gonna call...?

So her name's Riley? Go Riley. Go Riley. Go Riley. KICK ASS! DESTRYO THE RAPISTS! KILL THEM ALL!

Narcissa Black posted a comment on Thursday 15th May 2008 5:43pm for Who you gonna call...?

As you can see from my penname, I have an afinity for Narcissa. Mainly because she was 1)married to a sodding bastard but loved her blond son and 2)her canon description suits me to a tee, although I try not to look as though I smell something unpleasant all the time. That said, "Narcissa Malfoy came down with a bad case of ‘dead’, shortly after Voldemort’s fall…" Classic.

Jenifer Winterbine posted a comment on Friday 18th January 2008 2:03pm for Who you gonna call...?

Brilliant story! Best humour fic I've read for a long time!

kiam posted a comment on Tuesday 30th October 2007 2:47am for Who you gonna call...?

Nice on dude!
Kept me going until chapter 35 came out.

Faith1 posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 4:26pm for Who you gonna call...?

This is great. I was totally thrown [yet in a good way, no cracked bones or anything!! Only a lovely purple bruise] by Riley, and I loved his 1st POV. Wonderful, simply wonderful.

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Sunday 19th August 2007 12:10pm for Who you gonna call...?

Cool Story! Neat concept and well written.

I'm going to go start your other story now.

Rob

millie johanson posted a comment on Thursday 16th August 2007 4:46pm for Who you gonna call...?

interesting..Story reminds me of Jeconais - All Night Long - Alone -& These Dream
Harry got the job done...

Hey if you know any writters that start stories and don't finish them please start a campain to write and ask them either take them off the site or finish them....

did you write under the name S'Tarkan???
How many stories have you written ????
Do you know this writter?????

Milygo HP and The Final battle (HP training while asleep)
I finished coping her story one night the next night she was gone. please I would like to find her to see if she has other stories....my email is 2emillie@comcast.net

I love BACK in TIME stories do you know more than yours.....can't wait for another Ch... Harry Potter and the Nightmares of Futures Past
Good Luck with your writting.
Thanks Miss Millie