Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

Prince Charon posted a comment on Saturday 15th September 2007 6:08am for The Forest of Death

Very, very interesting.

Thank you for the update.

More soon, please.

tryptophan36 posted a comment on Thursday 13th September 2007 1:40pm for The Forest of Death

Oh love! Oh light! Oh rapture! More Team 8!
Thank you!
I agree on Kyuubi btw. I hate fics where they make him a total woobie. He's a badass demon. Pragmatist just makes sense though.
Between this and NOFP, I'm really getting the idea that you like things to still happen despite changes (curse mark anyone?). This of course makes me happy since that is my favorite kind of AU.
Thank you again!

Quizer posted a comment on Thursday 13th September 2007 7:04am for The Forest of Death

Wow, what a shocker. I was a bit dismayed to see Sasuke receive the curse seal as usual, but I guess you saw more promise in doing something differently with it instead of forgoing it outright. You do have plans, right? ;)

I was even more alarmed to see Naruto get one as well. I guess it was a bit much to expect the genin to be able to take on Orochimaru, though they held their own admirably. I like how you got the careful balance between their skill levels just right. He is clearly superior, but they are affecting him - dealing damage to him is not outside their capabilities.

I was very relieved that Naruto managed to get rid of the seal with the help of the Kyuubi. Was the whole thing an excuse to have Naruto meet the fox earlier, or are there other long-term effects for Naruto? Also, I have to wonder what the effects of introducing the fox early will be. At any rate, I'm looking forward to more episodes of Naruto and Kyuubi slinging insults back and forth... that was certainly entertaining.

Nice job on Hinata consciously realizing that she loves Naruto. I wonder how that will affect her future behavior towards him.

Some unpleasant stuff happened to our heroes in this chapter, but I have faith that you won't do unspeakable and irreversible things to them that impact the entire rest of the storyline for the worse... not just yet, at least! ;) I'm much looking forward to the next parts.


Quizer

Davideg posted a comment on Thursday 13th September 2007 6:00am for The Forest of Death

i love this story thank you and your batas for a wonderful chapter please update again as soon as life allows

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 10:55pm for The Forest of Death

Very nice part here, and the battle was intense, and will be looking forward to what happens next, and with Naruto appearing to have beaten the seal, well, there's going to be a lot more attention paid to him.

Terry Swain posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 6:51pm for The Forest of Death

Great chapter. :)

Benjamin Lawton posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 6:10pm for The Forest of Death

NICE!!

I'd always wondered how you were going to be able to justify changing the 3rd exam's match lineup, and this chapter answers that question. The rules state that a team fails if one fo their members is killed, after all, and Dosu is QUITE clearly dead, here!

(Unless Kabuto is actually good enough to fix a snapped neck… but let's not go there. *shudder*)

pyrodaemon posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 3:43pm for The Forest of Death

.........
You just left it again!!! lol That was...intense. Very, very intense. I...well I'm speechless really. So both of them were injected with that stuff and Sasuke is slowly being taken over. I suppose that Naruto should be thankful to the fox for this one thing then. It has saved him from being taken over by those one people like Sasuke-weak little brat that he is. Sakura has shown her true worth a little better instead of just standing there looking dumbly at everything. So did Shino's bugs all die or is he bleeding internally? This is all so exciting! I really, really can't wait to see what happens next.
Waiting breathlessly,
pyrodaemon

Jeremy DuCharme posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 2:03pm for The Forest of Death

I see a departure from the canon Naruto, where the original Team 8 used themselves as bait to take out a team with the blood leaches, and snapped up their other scroll while that team was incapacitated.

Naruto 'handing over' his team's scroll, only to have it be a henged explosive tag bomb. Cue maximum foxy grin as it goes BOOM! =^.^= Surprised Orichimaru didn't find the henge, or like the infamous 'NarLee' henge was it so expected that he never bothered to check?

Hmm, Sasuke said 'Get your teammateS and go.' at the end. Did the fact he just killed Dozu by snapping his neck not register? And no Rock Lee to the rescue, so no second chance for Sasuke to copy the Lion's Barrage for the Third Round.

Once things calm down will Naruto complain to Shino about 'lying' to him about how bad Hinata was hurt? Speaking of Hinata, go, go go! Half disarming (literally!) Zaku solo! *And there was great rejoicing!*

Naruto's first meeting with the Kyuubi, "I think I’ll just stay right here". I can just see the anime's 'Yeah right, how much of an idiot do you think I am' expression on his face. Important safety tip, when dealing with caged demonic engines of destruction, stand outside of claw range. Naruto cursed, and then spectacularly burns it out, will there still be fall out for later in this or round three? Naruto having to take it easy due to the huge strain that was put on his Chakra coils? And what will Snakeboy think when Kabuto reports back that Naruto broke the seal?

Hmm, Three scrolls, unless it and both Team 7 and 8 are all one type (unlikely) then it's gonna be a bit of a scuffle over who gets it, since IIRC Team 7 did not have it's scroll destroyed like the canon. Unless they cut a further deal to team get a scroll together to complete a second set.

Crazy posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 1:50pm for The Forest of Death

Very good. The little twist with Naruto also getting sealed was impressive. More, more, MORE!!! I really like this fic, and it was the one that actually got me onto Naruto fanfic. Should i say thank you or damn you. Either way, it's good.
Sakura is starting to grow up a bit more isn't she? That comment that Naruto said about her not being very nice really hit her hard. Quick thinking by Shino in this chapter, and Mantis-style is cool.
The simply ridiculous quantity of kunai and shurikun is just a little typical of Naruto in this, as any lessons he learns from Kurenai seem to be taken to heart. Lots of money in the bank, LOTS of kunai kept with him. The Forest of Death changed quite a bit from canon, but i think i like it a lot. Is Team Ten going to have the slightly easier time like Team 8 did in canon?

Lufio posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 1:48pm for The Forest of Death

--,'{@

Team Eight. Team Seven.
The two boys are awake now.
They will fight, won't they?

Who will get the scroll?
That's the spark that sets things off.
Look forward to next.

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 1:46pm for The Forest of Death

Stupid questions, because I can't remember the relevant episodes, and it might be different here anyway: which scroll did Team 7 get, which did Team 8 get, and which did the Sound team have?

Jizzle posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 1:21pm for The Forest of Death

That was incredible. Naruto getting nailed with a cursed seal was both unexpected and interesting. I literally said, "Holy shit" when that happened.

Also: "her Naruto-kun." Awww. What a great chapter.