Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

Discipleoflilith posted a comment on Saturday 3rd August 2019 9:44am for Reunions and Revelations

I am absolutely in love with this story. I cried so hard losing jonin sensei Yuuri. Part of me wants to believe she pulled a wool over everyone somehow. Or if Itachi somehow used a genjutsu to make people see a fight that never happened & they talked. Out of everyone I feel like she would have known something was wrong with what happened with the massacre. Maybe they secretly teamed up. Sometimes the only way to get what you need is to simply vanish. If you are dead your no longer a threat to be worried about. I want Hinata to snap & leave the main family. Declaring them as brain washed & claiming that under her father & elders influence their blood has been weakened & to far manipulated. & declair a new line as the true Hyuga. The caged bird seal could be working like the cursed seal made by the snake traitor of konoha. Where it manipulates the mind so maybe Neji without it can think clearly & joins Hinata as her personal guard. With both of them gone I feel like Hinabi will start to see her fathers madness & slowly begin to move toward being with Hinata & Neji. Because once both Neji, Hinata leave he would focus solely on what is left & that's her. It's a sad thing but I think it would be her real world awakening. Maybe she runs & is being chased not thinking or knowing where she is going she ends up at Shinos compound or at Narutos & feels safe being in Yuuri's old home. Naruto is welcoming talks to her which for once maybe she cries because she doesn't know how to deal with being comforted & actually protected. Naruto being Naruto having no way of leaving Hinatas sister on her own could summon Shino by crushing the Kikai on himself which would alert Shino immediately. Only to find Naruto sitting defensively with Hinabi sleeping in a ball on the couch with tear tracks as Naruto explains everything. Also just saying I think Naruto would crush all bugs on him so if Shino's father placed one on him he would show up to the whole mess too. Which may spur him & his wife on to push more forcefully. That all being said these are just some cool ideas like adding in the fact that Naruto, Hinata, neji, lee, & some of the other rookies may seek to move closer to the Aburame compound. In Naruto's case he could pay for the house & walls to be moved to an empty space so Neji & Hinata could live in the same house as him while being close to Shino. Which I think Shino would actually be more than pleased with. Can anyone else imagine Shino walking to his compound & stopping short when sees changes around the area like in an open window he sees Tenten reading a book on weapons while her weapon polished tools sit on a coffee table. He sees his old sensei's house & he tries to dispel what he thinks is a genjutsu but nothing works. Lol He finds out about everyone moving closer & he can't hide how touched & pleased he is about that. They could also buy the left over housing & turn it into a larger training field. I'm sure all of the Aburame would love to see how far all of the kids have come & be floored with how well Naruto & Shino move. & when they find out Naruto signed the turtle contract instead of the toads because he was more worried about Shino & his allies would more than make them pleased. Lmao omg I want to see Hinata secretly sign the road contract. These are just some ideas that hit me because of reading this story. I love talking about writing & the story with the author. I don't give my opinion. I give constructive ideas & help modify techniques and ideas. Please feel free to contact me. Your an amazing writer. Thank you for sharing your story, & writing a with us all.

Beo posted a comment on Thursday 7th May 2015 1:09pm for Reunions and Revelations

Sorry for not reviewing yet, but I'm still waiting for more updates.

Already got my heart broken by you once when the updates stopped coming. I'm hesitant to trust these last few updates because of that.

And while I greatly enjoyed your stories (at least I seem to remember to), I'm not quite prepered to become a patron.

Take care! :)

Jonathan Langford posted a comment on Friday 1st May 2015 5:57pm for Reunions and Revelations

A very enjoyable chapter.

On the point you mention in the Author Notes: because of the way you have handled the last few chapters, it didn't actually seem like Naruto had been thinking it over that long. If anything, I was kind of surprised that he acted on this so quickly. But as you point out, it has actually been six months. And Naruto isn't the terribly patient type...

So, does Naruto have any idea what being a boyfriend and having a girlfriend means? I mean, at this point, he's, what, 12? Maybe 13? I know theirs is a different culture, but at that age, I would say that most kids have only a vague idea of what being a boyfriend/girlfriend involves--and I haven't seen a lot of evidence that kids in the Naruto-verse are that much further along in that regard. I can easily envision Naruto suddenly panicking because now he's got a girlfriend, and how is he supposed to act now? Fortunately, he isn't likely to ask advice from Jiraiya...

I also hope that we'll get to see some Sarutobi-Naruto interaction in the trip to Kumo. You've granted the old Hokago a lease on life, but we haven't seen much of him with Naruto. This would be an ideal chance--no matter what else you have up your sleeve for this episode...

Duraiken posted a comment on Thursday 23rd April 2015 11:41pm for Reunions and Revelations

This... man. Definitely feels like it generates a lot of emotion, seeing Naruto deliberating over the revelation that Hinata has had romantic feelings towards him for some time, and what means for him, if he could return said feelings. I'm probably going to need to re-read the whole story again to get the full impact, but it feels like a fairly natural prgression. Things'll only get tougher from her though, considering what they're up against. I can't really think of anything that stands out in a 'needs critiquing' sort of way, so I'll end it here. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Later.