Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

Orion posted a comment on Wednesday 7th April 2010 10:08am for Deadly Consequences

Great!

I'm not exactly happy that Kurenai is dead, but I've long been a supporter of those brave enough to kill off primary characters. Especially in a universe like Naruto, where almost everything could be life and death. (They are ninja after all, it's not like fan fiction of a medical drama where the greatest danger the main characters face is getting infected by some virus or getting run over as they cross the street.) Yeah, I would have liked for her to live. But if all battles turn out the best for the good guys, then the battles become meaningless because there isn't any doubt that they will prevail.

Of course I wouldn't have minded Haishi and the family council getting offed by Itachi either. Hinata needs as many breaks as you can give her.

Thanks for writing, and thanks for sharing what you write. Also, happy (belated) Easter.

Jeffrey Meehan posted a comment on Wednesday 7th April 2010 8:45am for Deadly Consequences

I read this first on fanfiction.net last night and wanted to swear revenge against you for what you did to kurenai but now i look back and i must say i get it with kurenai dead naruto can grow alot more than he could if she had remained around forever now jiraiya will have to man up and take responcability hinata will have to face her family and when we meet tsunade our heroes can see what endlessly mourning your loved ones turns you into and maybe they will connect with the slug princess better so yeah i get it


just dont go too far off cannon some of the stuff post-time-skip, like the senjutsu, minato being in naruto's seal, madera being the big bad and danzo's biggest fault being afraid of death, was so awesome but evil itachi is fine as well as psycopatic narcissist sasuke

ShadeHawk posted a comment on Wednesday 7th April 2010 6:52am for Deadly Consequences

Sad, sad chapter. To relax I would re-read Reload, a Naruto fanfic by Case13 (on fanfiction.net).

ShadeHawk posted a comment on Wednesday 7th April 2010 4:12am for Deadly Consequences

Is Naruto's "resistance" to Tsuyukomi Sharingan canon fact?

I wonder how likely is re-discovery of the way Kurenai beat Tsuyukomi. And who would be Jounin-sensei of Team 8.

BTW. how the f**k Itachi and Kisame had known about Naruto's parentage? Was it not S-class secret? I don't remember though if in the canon Itachi and Kisame were after Naruto because of Bijou, or because of legacy...

R.I.P Kurenai. You would be missed...

Darak1 posted a comment on Wednesday 7th April 2010 4:08am for Deadly Consequences

The death of Kurenai killed the fiction for me.

The reason is simple, all of the attractiveness I found in your fiction up to now was the development brought by Kurenai, without her there is no driver in the seat so to speak and any replacement character you would bring in would feel like a cheap shot.

On the manner in which she was killed my personal feeling is that being crushed by the Kyuubi should have had more impact on Itachi as I believe he was mentally present in the jutsu and so should have gotten more of a feedback than what was shown.

Outside of that the chapter up to that point was up to your usual quality, I can't comment on the rest as I stopped reading at that point with, as I said, any drive to know the follow up of the story killed in me.

I wish you the best both in life and in continuing with this story, I just wish it has remained a source on enjoyment for me which it was up to chapter 19 and a half.

William Fowler posted a comment on Wednesday 7th April 2010 4:02am for Deadly Consequences

I'm not sure what to say, Matt... I'm shocked, appalled and intrigued all at once. It's not a very nice combination! You killed Kurenai... that's mean!

Still, it was a good twist that I don't think I've ever seen before in a fanfiction, especially a major character.

Still, it's a good chapter/addition to an already great story and I can't wait for more.

My only complaint is that I wish Kyuubi would have had more of an impact, though I'm not sure how much of an impact it would have had against the two of them. Still, I like that you have basically taken the Sharingod and made it a simple doujutsu that CAN be broken, and CANNOT affect Kyuubi. I will hold you too that decision... count on it

So long.... and thanks for all the fish
William

enterprise1701_d posted a comment on Wednesday 7th April 2010 3:04am for Deadly Consequences

Oh my god... they killed Kurenai... the bastards... *looks around, hopes the spell works*

Damn, that only works for people called Kenny. :(

Moving chapter. Really, REALLY moving chapter. I hope Naruto flattens them next time he meets them.

Really looking forward to the next chapter,

Enterprise1701_d

Exarikun posted a comment on Wednesday 7th April 2010 2:16am for Deadly Consequences

damn... killed off kurenai... harsh, and completely unexpected. still, kudos on making such a tough decision. can't be easy to kill off one of your primary characters. it does make me wonder how the story is going to evolve from now, so i am looking forward to it :)

OnegaiSilver posted a comment on Wednesday 7th April 2010 1:22am for Deadly Consequences

I certainly didn't see that coming! A down right shame Kurenai had to die, as this is one of the few stories that I've read that really brought her to life (no pun intended).

Still... I guess the story must go on. Keep up the good work!

Jamey posted a comment on Wednesday 7th April 2010 12:16am for Deadly Consequences

Damn.

Just *DAMN*.

I'm glad to see you're back - and I'm really glad to see you continuing Team 8.

I kept hoping for a miracle - the kunai went between the hemispheres of the brain, maybe cutting the corpus colosum... But no. She's dead.

You have me convinced. Now, to see what else you have lined up.