Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

Harry James posted a comment on Wednesday 7th May 2008 10:44pm for All That and a Bag of Chips

Amazing, as always, but I'm not sure that not knowing the summoning jutsu is so great. We all know what happens to jiraiya against pain, and I like that link to the world that he left with Naruto. . .

I really like how you had him fight Gaara as an alternate though. Very cool. Maybe with the proper instruction, Naruto would have been more like this. He seems to be a genius. Just like his father. Awesome work.

Teresa Lynne posted a comment on Wednesday 7th May 2008 9:00pm for All That and a Bag of Chips

Now that was something, plots and doublecrosses all the way through, and loads of fantastic action! I'd have thought though that after seeing what Naruto was willing to do if someone he cared for was harmed that whatever opinion people might have of Hinata they'd keep to themselves. That Suna girl was putting herself high on Naruto and Shino's list. As Shino said, if they were willing to do that to someone who was considered to have high rank what might they do to someone who didn't, but who had caused similar harm. Then again, it looks like the message might get through now. It was great to see how members of the villiage worked together during the attack. And seeing Hinata speak up in the stands was perfect! I hope that someday that father of hers truly understands the depth of her strength and spirit! But then, he'd still be the jerk he's been all along..... Thanks for another wonderful chapter!

Edinachan posted a comment on Wednesday 7th May 2008 6:54pm for All That and a Bag of Chips

Cool, I love this fic.

Crazy posted a comment on Wednesday 7th May 2008 2:43pm for All That and a Bag of Chips

This ROCKS!!!!
Absolutely brilliant and i broke out in laughter when i saw Naruto's Pulse break the summons... Absolutely marvelous.
Hinata is seeming better, and i hope Neji changes. I like new Neji over asshole!Neji.
I like Iruka though, he's probably improved his skills over time after failing to save Konohamaru and Hanabi earlier.
One point though, you put Hayate as a chuunin, when he's declaring a win for Naruto.

LoggingInSucksAss posted a comment on Wednesday 7th May 2008 2:41pm for All That and a Bag of Chips

Oh, I have been waiting so long for this part of your story! Generally speaking, I HATE fanfic that just goes back over the main canon plot, but this story is an exception - you write everything so well it becomes new, and you DO add to the story and make it original.

I'm honestly surprised that nothing was mentioned about how Naruto's pulse might have affected Orochimaru's barrier - since it's an energy barrier powered by seals (rather than wind/fire/water/air jutsu), and controlled by four people (any one of whom might have been distracted by the pulse), I would have expected it to have some significant effect.

Which then makes me wonder how jiji's fight with the snake will change.

And, did I miss something when that tree killed a ninja in the arena? Was that a mokuton jutsu, or one of Kurenai's genjutsu?

Viridian replied:

We haven't even touched on the Sandaime's fight yet. = )

And yes, the tree was a genjutsu, one of Kurenai's moves from canon. (She used it against Itachi during the Tsunade arc.)

Terry Chang posted a comment on Wednesday 7th May 2008 2:13pm for All That and a Bag of Chips

F'ING A MOFO!! THIS WAS F'ING AWESOME!

ShadeHawk posted a comment on Wednesday 7th May 2008 1:53pm for All That and a Bag of Chips

Nice ide to use water against Gaara sand (the alternative would be to turn sand into glass, but this would require much more chakra), and "Doton: Yomi Numa" against Gaara ultimate defense in lieu of piercing attack such as Chidori or Rasengan. Although I think that Gaara's sphere contains air pocket large enough to be able to keep a bit submerged.

As to Gaara's armor of sand: I wonder how well it distributes force of impact; it protects against penetration and breaking bones, but unless somehow amortized it doesn't protect well against concussion (think motorcycle helmet without padding).

Yet another great chapter!

P.S. What happened with Haku (which lives if I remember correctly in this A.U.)?

Flamefoxrose posted a comment on Wednesday 7th May 2008 1:41pm for All That and a Bag of Chips

Wow what a great chapter. So action pack and filled with drama. This is how I picture the finals of the exams.

atlantis-rob posted a comment on Wednesday 7th May 2008 1:22pm for All That and a Bag of Chips

KICK ASS! 'nuff said.

Prince Charon posted a comment on Wednesday 7th May 2008 1:17pm for All That and a Bag of Chips

You're very good at this. I like the characterizations, and its nice to see Iruka being badass.

Thank you for updating.

More soon, please.

Greg Johnson posted a comment on Wednesday 7th May 2008 11:54am for All That and a Bag of Chips

Great chapter!!!
I'm looking forward to the next one.
Keep up the good work. :)

Mayjest posted a comment on Wednesday 7th May 2008 11:40am for All That and a Bag of Chips

Ok, first point. Awesome chapter and all that, great lead in to the invasion and such...

but what the frick happened to Neji?

Not knowing that is just going to eat on me now.

But I'm very curious to see what you've got planned now. You certainly seem to be on a roll with this one, chapters coming out thick and fast! Keep it up!

Kail posted a comment on Wednesday 7th May 2008 11:11am for All That and a Bag of Chips

Thank you thank you thank you!

It's my birthday today, and what better present than a totally sweet chapter of Team 8?

Words fail to describe the awesomeness here. Can't wait to see the next chapter!