Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

BaltaineShadow posted a comment on Friday 4th December 2009 1:41am for Wheeling and Dealing

Yay! An update^^
I love Hikaru - his sarcasm is just as bad as mine :P

I hope you'll find time to update again soon.

Greetings, Baltaine

JohnMc posted a comment on Thursday 3rd December 2009 3:55pm for Wheeling and Dealing

Holy crap, your still alive? I thought for sure you had quit fanfiction. I had a mental funeral for you and everything! Seriously though, great chapter. I'm totally exited to see you posting again, especially for this story, which hasn't been updated in a while. Your the guy who first got me in to fanfiction, and your stories are all still the best. I'll try to be more patient from now on, but just know that I'm eagerly awaiting your next update. Keep being awesome man.

Anthony May posted a comment on Thursday 3rd December 2009 12:43pm for Wheeling and Dealing

Matthew, it is always great to read your stories. You are clearly a Master at what you do. VERY FEW have your detail and compelling storyline.What a treat it is when I see you have updated!

GremlinXTJ posted a comment on Thursday 3rd December 2009 4:02am for Wheeling and Dealing

Now this is a great story. An unusual angle - the story of Naruto from the eyes of an "outsider". By the way you did make him an interesting character. I must admit that at first I was worried he would overshadow Naruto but so far it works quite well. The tempo of the story is good. At chapter 4 I was feeling that it was a bit too slow but the new development in chapter 5 made me reconsider. :)
Only thing is that I am a bit ... well not upset but sad about how you depicted Anko. She is one of my more beloved character so you making her so ... well lets be polite and say mean ... yeah. Maybe a bit more charisma? But its your story and your call. :)
Anyway thanks for writing this nice read and I look forward to the next chapter.

kwp posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd December 2009 4:48pm for Wheeling and Dealing

Delightful! I was very pleased to see this unexpected bonus. Thanks.

Anko's role as a teacher is interesting. Its clear she really has either no idea or no interest in doing so at the moment. At the same time, it is clear she is moving towards caring about her pupils.

I like the point Hikaru made to Midori; I also appreciate the way her near irrational reaction shifted the dynamic of the scene.

I look forward to seeing how this continues to develop, and what Hikaru and Asuka will make of the various "potential" dating options for Naruto.

oscar posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd December 2009 3:51pm for Wheeling and Dealing

I really, REALY, like this! the character interactions are perfect for the most part. The only thing im hoping for is more romantic feelings between the two main characters. I haven't picked up the exact age but if there over 10 then logically there should be some sexual tension between them. Still, a minor complaint, this is awesome!

CrystalF posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd December 2009 8:14am for Wheeling and Dealing

I loved this chapter. Naruto as a clan head is just an awesome idea. Please continue!

igenchev posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd December 2009 7:29am for Wheeling and Dealing

Thank you for this fine chapter, it really made my day. Best wishes :)

b 4k4 posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd December 2009 5:29am for Wheeling and Dealing

<3

One of the best Naruto stories out there. Keep up the good work.

Lordamnesia posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd December 2009 3:01am for Wheeling and Dealing

I love this story, not many Naruto stories are told from any point of view but Naruto, and those that do usually are horrendous OC's that are godlike and godmode through the whole story. Your OC's are realistic, having both flaws and strong points, and are very likable. Of course, coming from an author like you, that's expected, but I figured you could do with a little bit more praise! Keep up the incredible work!

zagan posted a comment on Tuesday 1st December 2009 10:36pm for Wheeling and Dealing

Wonderfull surprise to see a new chapter of this fic and the chapter itself is very nice particulary the end.
Once again good work.

Rubel posted a comment on Tuesday 1st December 2009 7:32pm for Wheeling and Dealing

Nice. I really like Hikaru's reaction at the end. Keep up the great work.

Jay-F posted a comment on Tuesday 1st December 2009 6:38pm for Wheeling and Dealing

I suspect that he just made a more dangerous enemy then he knows... nice to see you are alive.
Thanks for writing,
Jay

mythicdrake posted a comment on Tuesday 1st December 2009 6:29pm for Wheeling and Dealing

an amazing story! i just came across and the way you blend the 2 OC's into Konoha is downright fantastic. I like the reactions from the other characters and that not everyone instantly likes them. a very fun and interesting story to read. thank you for writing and i hope you update soon

Jon Schuman posted a comment on Tuesday 1st December 2009 5:29pm for Wheeling and Dealing

Thank you for updating 'Out Of The Darkness' at last. This story, using two OC's as the main characters, and Naruto as a supporting character, has fascinated me since the very beginning, and I am pleased to see your high standards continue to be upheld.

Anko's issues concerning Hikaru make sense, and how they all are dealing with them is well within each's personality and character. I think Anko isn't really used to other ninja, especially genin, standing up to her about anything.

The way Hikaru realized that the Kage Bunshin transferred their experience and learned information when dispelled was really cool. Painful maybe, but definitely cool.

Effectively declaring a feud on the seal-master may not be smart, but there is no way Hikaru would let the insult to Naruto and his new clan stand. I don't think Konoha has realized yet that after being raised in a prison cell and escaping with Asuka, there is truly very little that most people can do to coerce or pressure him. He WILL live free or die, and standing up for his family is just more of the same.

Looking forward to any updates to your fics when you are ready to post them.

NeverTooOld
Jon Schuman

Jonathan Langford posted a comment on Tuesday 1st December 2009 5:02pm for Wheeling and Dealing

Wonderful! And boy, Hikaru is really an idiot to have announced his intentions the way he did at the end there...

The thing I think I like most about this is simply the voice and character of Hikaru. Really, he's actually a kind of extraordinary individual who wants nothing more than to be ordinary.

liquidfyre posted a comment on Tuesday 1st December 2009 4:12pm for Wheeling and Dealing

first... its damn good to see you still alive and writing i been starting to worry about you and some of the other authors as well. get everyone that you can to at least let us know they still okay could ya?

Secondly HELLA good update i Loved the end

Orion posted a comment on Tuesday 1st December 2009 3:58pm for Wheeling and Dealing

Wonderful! Thank you for the update. I found the scene at the end to be especially satisfying.

anonymous5 posted a comment on Tuesday 1st December 2009 3:30pm for Wheeling and Dealing

Marvelous. Our two newcomers to Konoha are making few friends among the establishment... I love it when things get shaken up a bit. Thanks for the unexpected update, it was a very pleasurable way to spend some time this evening!

Jeffrey Meehan posted a comment on Tuesday 1st December 2009 3:10pm for Wheeling and Dealing

Great work keep it up and give us more also you really need to introduce Hinata to this story oh and update team 8 soon it has been a year dude