Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

jalva200 posted a comment on Thursday 8th November 2007 4:51am for Welcome to Konoha

Ooooooooooooooooo I LIKE!

Jay-F posted a comment on Thursday 24th August 2006 7:00am for Welcome to Konoha

heh, this could shape up to be quite entertaining, however i must ask, are all demons abserdly powerfull? i was under the impression that the kyubbi was a particularily strong demon? and if i am right how strong are the demons these two have? i also think that someone who had never been out of a prison cell before would have a little bit more culture shock then you seem to be showing... well... all in all i think this is great (love your other fics btw) and hope this turns out as well as the rest of your fics.
Thanks for wrriting,
Jay

gaul2000 posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 5:24pm for Welcome to Konoha

good, wonders what will happen next, byes

Uldihaa posted a comment on Thursday 10th August 2006 8:02am for Welcome to Konoha

This story is getting pretty interesting. Two new demon-containers in Konoha. I wonder how Naruto will react to learning about them. Too bad Hikaru is unfortunant enough to look like Orochimaru...I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

I laughed out loud when I realised that Iruka had somehow gotten Anko to teach his class while he tested Hikaru and Asuka. I don't know whether to envy or pity that class :)

Lord Matrix posted a comment on Thursday 10th August 2006 2:51am for Welcome to Konoha

Nice to see you can do the more darker stories as wel as the upbeat funny stories . But can you jump the gun abit and reveal which biju is in Asuka because as far as I know the fire biju is Naruto's
resident so this is bugging me abit. So as far as the rest is concernd keep it up and don't let uninformed reviews get u down.

William Fowler posted a comment on Wednesday 9th August 2006 4:26pm for Welcome to Konoha

Great chapter, again, and I see what you mean. The villagers really don't give people a chance. Simply because they thought that Naruto was back, Hikaru was made the enemy.

I didn't even think of his appearance featuring Orochimaru until you mentioned it via Iruka, but that would draw gazes.

And a Katon jutsu, and she's how old? Cool!

Anyway, it's early morning now, so I'm off to sleep.

William

Kail posted a comment on Wednesday 9th August 2006 1:59pm for Welcome to Konoha

Sweet! I really like this - a totally different pov on the world of Naruto, done detailed enough to make it almost possible to see it happening while not letting go of the reader.

And there's something I didn't consider either - the appearance issue. Ten years in a buried cell would leave you rather pasty even if you'd not been there your whole life.

And now, back to the lurking. Ja!

scott2 posted a comment on Wednesday 9th August 2006 12:37pm for Welcome to Konoha

not the best way of meeting someone :)

Prince Charon posted a comment on Wednesday 9th August 2006 12:24pm for Welcome to Konoha

You're very good at this.

Thank you for the update.

More soon, please.

hga posted a comment on Wednesday 9th August 2006 11:15am for Welcome to Konoha

Very good; I like this story quite a bit. What you can do with OCs in an existing world (i.e. Blackwand) is impressive.

I noticed one POV switch from first person:

"She flushed a little, and he supposed most people would consider that scowl to be cute on someone her age. But she did allow him to draw her away from the doorway so he could close the door."

kwp posted a comment on Wednesday 9th August 2006 11:15am for Welcome to Konoha

I am enjoying this story. The character's built in sympathy for Naruto gives them a reason to investigate and understand events in Konoha, while their status as outsiders allows for a fresh look at events in Konoha. I enjoy the ways in which you introduce these elements.

Riley's (or Hikaru's) "voice" is a fun voice, so I look forward to seeing more of this.

I expect we will see a situation or two where both Hikaru and Asuka's unusual origins gets them into difficulties. As good as his trainin from "the old man" was, Hikaru is bound to run into a social or environmental situation that they did not cover. Asuka's background also includes a somewhat sheltered start, though not like that of Hikaru.

But who bound the demon in her?

Quizer posted a comment on Wednesday 9th August 2006 6:51am for Welcome to Konoha

Like I said, greatly promising beginning. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this. If most other authors inserted two original characters who were both Jinchuuriki, it would suck, but you pull it off naturally. It will be interesting to see how they interact with Naruto. Where in the Naruto storyline are we, anyway? Did Naruto just come home from the Wave Country arc, or have things progressed further already?

looking forward to more

Quizer

Darklore posted a comment on Wednesday 9th August 2006 2:57am for Welcome to Konoha

I'm loving this story. I never really read any fan fic until a friend pointed out your Team 8 story. I immediately fell in love with it and upon reading this story I'm loving it too.

Since the only other fan fic I've ever read was a single chapter of a vampire form of Draco and even then was only 8 sentences long that didn't make any sense I can't really gauge how well you are compared to others. But I can say that if everyone wrote as well as you I'd definitely have to start punishing myself for not reading fan fics sooner.

Canis posted a comment on Wednesday 9th August 2006 2:40am for Welcome to Konoha

Cool. Wasn't expecting another chapter this soon, but I'm not complaining. One thing that I noticed, and that you might want to watch out for, is that you sometimes shift tenses in the middle of the story. At one point you shifted from first person narration to third person, then back again. That was the only time I noticed it, absorbed in the story as I was, but it was a little jarring.

Mayjest posted a comment on Tuesday 8th August 2006 10:44pm for Welcome to Konoha

It's a good story, definately. I'm guessing that at some point Naruto will be partnered up with those two?

It'll certainly make the sasuke-retrieval arc a bit easier with 3 Bijuu.

And I'm sure I'd get the point of this story if I knew who Riley was.

cool2ice posted a comment on Tuesday 8th August 2006 7:25pm for Welcome to Konoha

Why do I have a sudden sinking feeling that Jaboru is going to be the third member of their team?

Ugh...

-Jonnoda

Harry James posted a comment on Tuesday 8th August 2006 5:40pm for Welcome to Konoha

Also, I would just like to say, I love the way you think and I ABSOLUTELY ADORE the way you tear into people who don't pay attention to the story like the guy you responded too! I think it all makes sense. An old guy teaching a kid and that being the only contact would have that child only know that type of personality and thus mimic it. I think childhood also disappears and maturity developes when forced, like Sasuke and clan's death, Gaara and his non-stop avoidance of attemted assassinations, etc. You truly are my favorite author, even more than a normal book, I hold you in high regard for your creativity and understanding of the human psyche. Not to mention your love of Naruto and Harry Potter!

Harry James posted a comment on Tuesday 8th August 2006 5:31pm for Welcome to Konoha

You have no idea how excited I am!!!

Mickey posted a comment on Tuesday 8th August 2006 4:23pm for Welcome to Konoha

LOL. I really liked the end of this chapter. Very nice

The Un icorn

Bobboky posted a comment on Tuesday 8th August 2006 3:17pm for Welcome to Konoha

cool