Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

jalva200 posted a comment on Thursday 8th November 2007 8:37am for Konoha Ninja Academy

I love this story so far, i hope naruto hooks up with Hinata, cause well theres no one better for him.

Also i hope Naruto,Asuka Hikaru become sparing mates and sasuke dies DIES I SAY!

And sakura gets badly hurt XD

Ivan Cantaros posted a comment on Monday 5th November 2007 7:06pm for Konoha Ninja Academy

Very interesting fic you got here! keep updating.. this fic has lot of potential and unique.. hehe goodluck! ja

Edinachan posted a comment on Sunday 28th October 2007 7:18am for Konoha Ninja Academy

love it!!soo goood. ^^

daneesha Kenyon posted a comment on Thursday 13th September 2007 1:53am for Konoha Ninja Academy

Hey! I started reading this story because I followed the links from "Team 8" on fanficiton.net. I just want to leave a comment on this story, too.

First off, you ar an excellent writer. The characters are very well done, and solid, without the classic deviations that come whn people try and remake their character with every obstacle. The plot is smooth and flowing, and your vocabulary and word choice are superb.

Secondly, this story has a very original plot, an i want to commend you for that. A great deal of fanfiction capitalizes on angst, and while this mgiht be tiring at times, it is usually what people go for in the animeverse. What with all the aangsty people in Naruto, usually when people make up ther eplot lines and throw in more, its just too much.

However, your plotline crated two characters witha great deal of potential for angst, yet the main one (Hikaru) puposefully diminshed that aspect in a particularly humorous way, that throws an angst fangirl like me for loop, in a very fun way. It is a differen persepctive tat is, in my oppinion, severely under-supported, particularly in the Naruto online world.

So, anyways, your plotline is very original, and all the writing works otu great. Can't wait for the next chapter!

ps- loved the new chapter of Team 8 as well. just read it, and it's getting even BETTER, something I had scarcely believed was possible being so good as it already was.

Your loyal reader,
-daneesha Kenyon

KMT posted a comment on Thursday 7th June 2007 4:28am for Konoha Ninja Academy

Very nice!
I was wondering is this fic still active?
awesome job and I hope it continues ^_^!

Lt. Cmdr. Radner posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 2:14pm for Konoha Ninja Academy

Okay great story and love what you are doing with these characters. Keep up the great work and update soon

eg posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 6:26pm for Konoha Ninja Academy

I like , so whens the next one coming out

Mouse posted a comment on Wednesday 25th April 2007 12:09pm for Konoha Ninja Academy

This is a excellent and really interesting story. I can't wait for the next chapter update.

thewisesirivanthes posted a comment on Wednesday 7th March 2007 9:04am for Konoha Ninja Academy

I hope you update this story soon. I really want to see what happens next.

anonymous5 posted a comment on Monday 26th February 2007 9:50am for Konoha Ninja Academy

Five months and two re-readings after this was originally posted I'm still really enjoying going back and picking up on smaller things sprinkled here and there. I realize you've got a life, and won't attempt to browbeat you into posting more frequently; this is worth the wait, and as has been said I'm not paying you for updates... but do you have any favorites similar to this that would be worth reading? It's a fun world, and if you can recommend any other superb fics set in it I would be thrilled to check them out!

baka_onna2003 posted a comment on Sunday 10th December 2006 2:37am for Konoha Ninja Academy

That was awesome!!! I love the way that you realistically incorperated new characters into the general Naruto plotline. Very few can do that as well as you do. Update as soon as you can!

Sophophobia posted a comment on Saturday 9th December 2006 3:43am for Konoha Ninja Academy

blink Is this story new, or something? I can't remember seeing it before, but, then, I have a really bad habit of over-looking really obvious things, so...

anyway, kudos on the great story! :)

-Sopho

Adrian R Brown posted a comment on Monday 18th September 2006 12:25am for Konoha Ninja Academy

Another great chapter. I love the original take you have on what you're writing. Keep it up!

Uldihaa posted a comment on Sunday 17th September 2006 5:02am for Konoha Ninja Academy

A good addition to a fic that is getting increasingly interesting. I like the way your OC's have such distictive personalities and the way they interract with the Naruto characters. Asuka's bossyness is both amusing and rather cute. Hikaru's rather resigned reaction to her bossing him, and Naruto, around had me chuckling out loud.

I also loved the way you brought in the fact that Hikaru was pretty much raised by a seal master and learned a great deal about seals from him. The 'make explosive tags for money' thing was excellent, and a good way for them to make money without interfering with the D-rank missions of genin. Maybe Hikaru can make storage scrolls like the ones used by Tenten to make more money?

I do feel somewhat sorry for Hikaru's upcoming scolding, though. There isn't many things more frightning than a rightously pissed off female redhead ;)*snicker* Asuka has Hikaru wrapped around her finger and it's amusing to see the way he just sighs and accepts it :p

I'm looking forward to more of this fic!

Prince Charon posted a comment on Sunday 17th September 2006 3:05am for Konoha Ninja Academy

Very, very interesting. You really bring the characters to life.

Thank you for the update.

More soon, please.

scott2 posted a comment on Saturday 16th September 2006 1:32pm for Konoha Ninja Academy

great chapter looking forward to when communication happen between the carriers and demons even if it is much further along :)

liquidfyre posted a comment on Saturday 16th September 2006 11:13am for Konoha Ninja Academy

Very good

Long ass wait but well worth it keep it up.

tombeam posted a comment on Saturday 16th September 2006 5:44am for Konoha Ninja Academy

Nice chapter Matt, hope for many more in the future

Quizer posted a comment on Saturday 16th September 2006 5:00am for Konoha Ninja Academy

Great to see another chapter of this. Things are getting more interesting by the moment...

Hikaru crafting explosive tags and making money with it is a really cool idea. It goes to figure that his tags are significantly stronger than standard ones... I'm also looking forward to see what kind of use the 'demolition tag' will see. Nice choice of name, by the way! ;)
I wonder, would the tags be even more powerful if he used only blood to write the seals, without ink? Or would that just increase their capacity to store chakra, enabling him to make a demolition tag out of a smaller slip of paper?

I'm also looking forward to that conversation. I want to see what got Asuka's knickers in a twist like that... Probably the whole fire aspect... But what should he have done? I guess if he had time to grab the thing, he might also have had enough time to toss it away with one of those lightning-fast ninja movements, but I guess the next chapter will reveal more.

Keep up the good work! Until next chapter!

Quizer

AK posted a comment on Saturday 16th September 2006 4:08am for Konoha Ninja Academy

Hey this is a really neat story. I like the way you give life to our characters, Asuka seems really cute, and Hikaru gives a plausible impression of someone who would have had spent his life in a dungeon. Looking forward to where you take this.