Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

jalva200 posted a comment on Wednesday 7th November 2007 5:48pm for A Harrowing Escape

Hehehe this is pretty good, keep up the great work and update soon!

Ive actually never read anything that was supose to be the prequeal to this but what ever lmao, i love it so far

Quizer posted a comment on Wednesday 9th August 2006 6:24am for A Harrowing Escape

Wow, you started another project! This is extremely promising and I'm looking forward to reading more of this as much as any of your other stories. I hope you won't be spreading your time to thin, though...
There's one more chapter, so I'm going to read that now.

Quizer

Jamey posted a comment on Monday 7th August 2006 5:13pm for A Harrowing Escape

Don't you just love all the nazis in the world - authenticity nazis patrolling RenFaires, otaku nazis who've never been to Japan, but know *EXACTLY* how some made-up word should be spelled.

Pah! Tell 'em it's a dialect they've never heard of, and perhaps to use the Washington Monument as an enema nozzle. Or give 'em to Naruto for practice.

Viridian replied:

I like the last option. Especially the Team 8 version of Naruto...

anonymous5 posted a comment on Monday 7th August 2006 10:46am for A Harrowing Escape

I've only read your HP stuff, and figured your writing was good enough that even if I detested the subject matter I'd still appreciate a well-told yarn. You certainly didn't disappoint on either front. Amazing! :D

Viridian replied:

Thanks. This is an attempt to duplicate Riley's voice from "There's Always a Way", though I am still working on building up his sarcasm...  =)

Regress posted a comment on Monday 7th August 2006 4:12am for A Harrowing Escape

LOL!

Hehe, no biggie about the Japanime names for things, hell by my standards you did well enough with the names and that's all that really matters to me. I just can't see a ninja named Steve, George, or Philip. So as long as they've got kookie sounding japanese names I'm happy.

The perspective is cool too, I haven't read a lot of pure 1st person fanfiction, but I'm kind of enjoying this one. All in all, great work as usual, and I can't wait to read more of it.

Adrian R Brown posted a comment on Monday 7th August 2006 1:41am for A Harrowing Escape

‘Urban Renewal no Jutsu’. I love it. :)

Once again, I'm impressed with your work. I've always liked the idea of the Jinchuuriki banding together and finding each other. In a way, they're the only real family they have. I'm glad to see that one of my favorite fanfic authors has tackled a story like this.

Great job!

Adrian/Sobek

cool2ice posted a comment on Sunday 6th August 2006 5:46pm for A Harrowing Escape

Wow, you really have the abilty to make new characters and make them interesting. When I first saw this posting I was torn between the fact that you took time away from Nightmares Past and Team 8, and excited because you had posted something new.

Keep up your excellent work!

William Fowler posted a comment on Sunday 6th August 2006 5:10pm for A Harrowing Escape

Great chapter! I love it, from the perspective of different jinchuuriki, and everything. So, now that Hikaru and Asuka are in Konoha, how well are they going to be treated, because we all know of Naruto's life up until now.

Of course, the fact that Kyuubi actually deserved the fear, and from what you're showing, Hachimata, was alright, means that Hikaru should be treated alright.

What demon does Asuka have, that's what I'm really interested in. Because, if you're following Manga, Akatsuki have a lot of them.

Anyways, great story, and good writing.

William

Viridian replied:

I think "Hi, I have an incredibly powerfull immortal demon imprisoned behind my navel" is still going to freak people out. And Hikaru's looks are going to cause problems for another reason as well...

Asuka has one not revealed in the manga so far. Her powers might be a clue though.

 

kittykatluver posted a comment on Sunday 6th August 2006 2:35pm for A Harrowing Escape

Hmmm...I like it. I don't know why I'm all of a sudden reading Naruto ff, but ok. Good job!

scott2 posted a comment on Sunday 6th August 2006 1:17pm for A Harrowing Escape

Excellent OC's and hope for more soon :)

Canis posted a comment on Sunday 6th August 2006 9:29am for A Harrowing Escape

*blinks* Wow, one of the first GOOD original character Naruto stories. This has a LOT of promise. I'll be keeping watch to see if you fuck it up. (Not that I expect you to, but OC fics have a bad rep for a reason).

Viridian replied:

Some of that may because people what to read about the established characters. This story will still revolve around Naruto to a great extent, even though it is told from Hikaru's POV.

duke_bonez posted a comment on Sunday 6th August 2006 8:43am for A Harrowing Escape

Damn you!
....Errr sorry. Nice story. Actually pretty awesome, but you know...now I have to wait longer for the next Team 8 chapter and even longer for chapter 2 of this, and i really don't like waiting =[.
But anyway: it's always nice to see an original character in a familiar world, at least a well written one but given that you are writing that wasn't really a concern. I am looking forward to seeing Hokage's and Konoha's reactions to the two visiting Jinkuri. Oh and seals and Asuka's explosions (I wonder what got sealed in her? you'd think that the dragon would have the fire aura).
More chapters! Soon! Please?
Hmmm, I suppose I should catch up to your Harry Potter fic but...MORE CHAPTERS! =]

Harry James posted a comment on Sunday 6th August 2006 8:37am for A Harrowing Escape

Those damn elitist had to go and ruin it for the rest of us! I was wondering, however, will this story and Team 8 find each other? I think that would be interesting to see. Three jinchuuriki in one village and all friends! That would be awesome! If this just stays separate, that would be awesome too. I don't really want anything to mess with what Naruto and Hinata are finally building up to. Any Naruto fan would want those two to happen and not just to piss off Hiashi! ^_^

Viridian replied:

This does not occur in the same reality as the Team 8 AU. It's an entirely separate AU from Team 8.

Which is probably a good thing. Hikaru and Kurenai would either be thick as thieves or ready to kill each other within hours. =)

As for shipping in this story...  What do you think Hikaru's opinion of Hinata would be?

 

Duraiken posted a comment on Sunday 6th August 2006 7:31am for A Harrowing Escape

Hmmm... Nice, methinks. Not really any errors that a lazy bum like me'd notice. Wish there a few more encounters to show us how 'Hikaru' and Asuka would handle themselves as prospective ninja, and how they compare to Naruto and Gaara as Jinchuuriki. Other than that, another good work IMO.

Viridian replied:

Realistically, two kids like that probably wouldn't have made it if they had to fight all the way out of Earth Country. They have lots of potential, but are physically small and lacking in experience.

As far as comparisons go. Hikaru seems to be affected by his tenant in a manner similar to Naruto - increased healing and doesn't get tired easily under stress. Asuka is more like Gaara with her elementally-aspected abilities.