Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

Urukk513 posted a comment on Friday 16th August 2019 3:14am for The Battle of Hogwarts

Great big brouhaha being made about Ron killing a dementor. "No one's ever done that before"

So, was the sequence at the Burrow where Harry destroyed 20 dementors just a hallucination?

Kairan1979 posted a comment on Monday 15th December 2014 6:00pm for The Battle of Hogwarts

It's a shame the story was abandoned. It's one of the best 'Time Travel' stories.

rbear1231 posted a comment on Thursday 13th November 2014 4:46am for The Battle of Hogwarts

where did you go will you return?

KeyTobias5 posted a comment on Monday 21st July 2014 5:12pm for The Battle of Hogwarts

Hey Matt been wondering when you're going to update. No Team 8 or NoFP in awhile.

cdunphy posted a comment on Sunday 6th April 2014 7:57am for The Battle of Hogwarts

I loved the story its been awhile that I couldnt stop reading something.I dont evemn like ginny harry ships though I did originaly.I hope your still working on this but eveb if your not tthank you for the effort you have a real gift for the day to day working of a story plenty off depth and moving the story in a forward motion. tip of my hat to ya great writitng

Thanks again

CD

venix posted a comment on Wednesday 5th March 2014 4:27pm for The Battle of Hogwarts

What... I clicked next but nothing happened... nooooooooooo I'm all caught up... :(

GBTtown posted a comment on Wednesday 26th February 2014 9:27pm for The Battle of Hogwarts

Good story, look forward to reading more.

ranibharadwaj posted a comment on Saturday 12th October 2013 9:24am for The Battle of Hogwarts

you have no idea how much i love your fan fic. this is by far the best harry fan fic i have read till date, trust me i have read all of them on fanfic and fanficauthors, and you can give jkr a run for your skills in writing. i hve read this fan fic 110 times...actuallly lost count and i cnt wait for the next chapter. please please please make it a point atleast to update the chapters every 2 months atleast if its not much trouble. we cant wait to see what is in store for our beloved most parnoid, most annoying caring loving responsible powerful wizard the world has ever known :)

maelwaedd posted a comment on Tuesday 8th October 2013 5:08am for The Battle of Hogwarts

This fic is wonderful, plotty, and one of the most enthralling reads I've found in a long time. I'm not at all ashamed to say that this fic ate all of my free time, and not a little bit of the time I should have spent sleeping. I love how you've shown the ripples of consequences, how Harry's influence has brought out the better qualities in his friends whilst simultaneously keeping them well and truly within character, and how many other gorgeous details you've included in this work. I really love the very confident Harry here, and the parts with Sirius really warmed my heart. I'm also just thrilled that he's an official member of the Weasley family now; the parts where he called Molly 'mum' made me squee.

I'm so intrigued to see where you're going with Snape's subplot. I have to admit that I was a little confused by how it started, until I reached the author's note that mentioned DH being released. I love that he's taken over Durmstrang, and wonder how this will influence the 'Death Eater training camp' in the future; I wonder if he still has Dumbledore's intrinsic trust, and whether or not you'll bring both Snape and Millicent in with the TriWizard Tournament. So interesting.

Speaking of the Bulstrodes, I love what you did with Melissa's character. Her death was such an emotional read; it's been a while since I've found myself so attached to an OC, but you wrote her wonderfully and I love how Harry and co found a way to pay off the debt to her. Rita is a brilliant character here as well. Including her in a very different role reads like the scenes with her and the articles by her were very fun to write.

Thank you heaps for sharing this.

computer5450 posted a comment on Wednesday 4th September 2013 4:50am for The Battle of Hogwarts

very good and thank you

MonsterE88 posted a comment on Tuesday 20th August 2013 10:50pm for The Battle of Hogwarts

my god this is fantastic. You ive seen this story up for a VERY long time. And for a VERY long time I refused to read it on the simple base that 1. It was/is a time travel fic 2. The summary irritated the I honestly cant tell you why.... It just does maybe because its an oxy moron? I hate those damndable oxies...

Anyways! ;; and 3. I was affraid of a super charged Harry. I hate it when others do that to characters.... well hate is a strong word ... instead let us say that i have a very strong dislike for such things ... but i digress...

My God this is fantastic!!!!! Please, please deem me worthy of being informed when the next chapter is up and out ... !

As a side note ... I want you to know that i picked up this story out of sheer and utter bordem. Perhaps not what one wants to hear but after constantly seeing it as i browsed i finally said eff it and dove in. Let me say that I am imensly glad that i did and can not wait to read more.

Thank you for the wonderful read so far.

~S~

p.s. -- sorry about the gramar and spelling ... im to lazy to type proper like right now . :P

ca_chew posted a comment on Monday 15th July 2013 10:13pm for The Battle of Hogwarts

This is a rather enjoyable story with a lovely twist. Thank you for writing! I truly enjoy spending my summer by reading away the day!

Thank you!

trigg posted a comment on Tuesday 11th June 2013 5:39am for The Battle of Hogwarts

I read your story and really enjoyed it. It's very good and engrossing. Hope you don't give up and update it soon.

eeyoresowl posted a comment on Monday 25th March 2013 10:11pm for The Battle of Hogwarts

Thanks for posting ... I have followed your story for a few years now and was excited when I saw that chapter 39 had been posted. TNoFP is by far the most fascinating of all of the fanfiction that I've read - and I thought that "Ginny's Gift" by Ashwinder would always be my favorite in that regard!

No comment from me on your schedule or delay in posting ... as you say, we are all just playing in JKR's sandbox, and I look forward to your next installment, whenever that may be!

Thanks for writing!

John

The Great Phoenix posted a comment on Tuesday 5th March 2013 2:54am for The Battle of Hogwarts

"an ancient artefact that had tasted their mortality and found it good"

*the bit about Pomfrey putting Ginny in charge of Harry*

"put Ron Weasley off his feed"

I laughed so much more in this chapter than in any before. Even w/o the humor, you're a fantastic writer, and I look forward to reading more of this story!

billbrinkley posted a comment on Friday 1st February 2013 12:30pm for The Battle of Hogwarts

I'm SO enjoying this story that I've read it twice. Two thoughts on the latest chapter; how did the muggles find Hogwarts to blow the gates in the first place, and secondly, how did V get reembodied (don't think that's even a real word:>). Sirius took care of the bones of the father and the blood of his enemy wasn't taken. It doesn't ruin the story for me. After all, this story is your creation, not Rowling's.However you already mentioned that V will be in for a surprise when he tries to use the bones that S created.

If you say muggles can easily approach Hogwarts with intent to destroy, fine! But then you better find a way that Hogwarts won't be featured on the show "Homes of the Rich and Famous" (it's a JOKE, I know it's not a home) and become a tourist attraction. You can also tell us that Wormtale found a new way to reconstitute Voldy off canon.

sylvelle posted a comment on Saturday 26th January 2013 1:16am for The Battle of Hogwarts

Glad to hear we haven't been abandoned I love your Harry.. Very strange but loveable.

Tricia

Carolyn Jinn posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd January 2013 8:06am for The Battle of Hogwarts

Glad to see you haven't abandoned this story. It has been so long since you had updated, I had to reread the whole story.

Muggles attacking Hogwarts!! Interesting. Isn't there muggle repelling charms as well as other protective enchantments surrounding Hogwarts? Interesting how they managed to find the castle.

I'm glad Harry and the others are being included in the discussions about the attack and the following outcome.

Please update again soon.

Harry James posted a comment on Saturday 29th December 2012 3:55am for The Battle of Hogwarts

Hogwarts is UNPLOTTABLE!!! The Marauder's Map details the interior of the castle and some of the grounds, but not it's location and it is the only known map of the school. Not to mention, it is nearly impossible for any muggle to even approach Hogsmeade and Hogwarts without a wizard escort! I know this is a fan fiction, but really? I'm a long time reader of your's and this is the one thing I don't like. The enchantments around the village and castle prevent muggles from just walking on in as they please. If they even get close (which would also be unlikely due to its location being completely set apart from the rest of society aside from a single small town) several spells cause them to not only think of several reasons to turn back, but also to WANT to. Don't even get me started on the fact that something as sophisitcated as a military grade explosive didn't go haywire the instant it entered the area. All muggle electronics don't function properly in high magic areas unless altered, such as Colin Creevey's camera. Not to mention, all the boundary spells around the castle aren't in the gates or practically any other object. Only a couple enchantments are there, none of which have to do with the boundaries. I find your use of magical anchors clever in some instances, such as the Weaseley home, but unneccessary. Afterall, the most powerful enchantments and boundaries cast around Hogwarts were cast into the sky in the final book. The spells are cast on the grounds, much like the holy grounds of a church or graveyard. Sorry, but you may as well have just said that the Deatheaters were apparating on the grounds. I really didn't like it. Now that this lot is out of my system, the actual battle with the dementors. . . Brilliant. I felt you could have found a better way for them to get in, obviously, but the actually attack was very vivid and well done. The Sword of Gryffindor able to kill dementors was truly a stroke of genius. I totally buy that as the ruddy thing can kill horcruxes. About patronuses, they emit light that pushes back the dementors as well, not just their physical actions. This is mentioned in the books on more than one occasion. The relationship between Ginny and Harry is also a source of delight. I find her affectionate, yet stern actions to be highly resemblant of Mrs. Weasely, which makes it all the more believable. I simply adore it. I've also noticed you've become very adept at writing comically. McGonagall appearing behind Harry had me in stitches. I do very much enjoy your writings, and hope they continue more frequently if possible. Just maybe give some fair warning in the dialogue about some other changes before thrusting something so off canon like that on us. Maybe having a wizard guide with the group would have been a better decision. I honestly don't know how you could get around the technology thing unless you specifically state that it had been modified like Collin's camera. Perhaps slip that in the next chapter? Maybe a special button pinned to a muggles chest would also be a good idea for having muggles somehow get there without the enchantments affecting them.

aemilyl24 posted a comment on Wednesday 19th December 2012 12:23pm for The Battle of Hogwarts

Great chapter!! I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the great work, and please update again soon!