Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

DesireeOhara posted a comment on Friday 4th September 2015 6:25pm for Making Waves

If you can make the leap that snape was a bad guy, why insist on really bad relationship choices, the trio should be Neville, Hermione, and Harry, and you should have seen Ron and Ginny as light Blood sumpremiscts, as half bloods are acceptable if they are rich enough.

Hermione and Harry are the golden couple till book 5 when I think JK hired a ghost writer. Will continue to read for a couple more chapters in hopes that you abandoned the Younger Weasley's

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Wednesday 10th August 2011 4:22am for Making Waves

Wonderful! Excellent! Way to go, Harry!

Jizzle posted a comment on Saturday 1st March 2008 5:31pm for Making Waves

I'm pretty sure Hogwarts students don't start taking electives until third year, so Hermione shouldn't say "Think of it more like… one of those Muggle Studies classes I’ve read the second year students can take, only in reverse." but rather "Think of it more like… one of those Muggle Studies classes I’ve read the third year students can take, only in reverse." Or Hermione read wrong. But why would Hogwarts, A History be wrong about such a thing? And that's certainly more likely than Hermione misremembering, eh?

Well, just continuing to point out errors or possible errors I run across for your big perfection push. Cheers.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 23rd November 2007 2:23pm for Making Waves

Good chapter, I think Harry is going to make things better this time.

gunny

bobthepurple posted a comment on Friday 19th October 2007 9:33am for Making Waves

Every time that I read this story I'm amused by the amount of social engineering that's going on. ERTW, keep up the good work, although it would be nice if you could update more frequently.

hp4all posted a comment on Saturday 9th June 2007 9:37am for Making Waves

This is a great piece of fanfiction.

delenn posted a comment on Monday 15th January 2007 4:38pm for Making Waves

Viridian, I've just started reading this -- I love it. The setup is indeed grim, but after that I began to feel the same sense of wonder that I got reading Fate's Debt and Meaning of One. I should add that based on the first couple of chapters I think this will be better than those stories. Harry thinks like an adult and is actively trying to maintain the time line as part of the narrative, which I think changes the way we readers perceive who is doing the necessary manipulation (Harry the character rather than you the author). Plus I suspect you won't need to resort to "special" plot devices beyond the initial time travel trick. Really looking forward to the rest of it. Lee

Rocky235 posted a comment on Friday 31st March 2006 7:05am for Making Waves

"You see, I plan on filing a formal complaint with the Hogwarts Board of Governors, so-"

Gees, you're rubbing salt in Prof. Snapes wounds.


I love it.

ridmania posted a comment on Tuesday 28th February 2006 7:57pm for Making Waves

awesome stuff!!!!

Quizer posted a comment on Monday 27th February 2006 8:28am for Making Waves

Whew, a major confrontation already. It was fun to see Snape get creamed by the wits of Harry's future self. Although someone besides him should be suspicious that Harry is able ro rattle off the entire potion syllabus. The cooking comeback was nice and even appropriate, but it doesn't account for knowledge that extensive. Where would Harry get the books? I expect at least Hermione to raise the issue again in the near future, perhaps after cross-referencing at the library. I also liked the Sorting Hat's antics! Good job on another great chapter!

On another note, in the following quote:

"...stop that ghoul before he starts killing..."

I think ghoul is a very bad choice of word that should probably be replaced. Ghouls are minor undead beings, neither particularly powerful nor vindictive. Another comparative would probably be more apt. And on the off-chance that you meant the kind of being that Voldemort currently is, that would be a wraith, a formless spirit. But I assume you used it as some kind of derogative.

Do post more soon!

Quizer

Viridian replied:

Well, Hagrid bought him an owl, and Flourish and Blotts has a owl-order business, so that's easily explained without going into his evening visits to Diagon Alley. (Harry goes into this at one point.)

I played D&D as well, but I was using ghoul in the more general English definition - creature who came back from the dead and/or messes about with the dead. And using it as a derogative is slightly more "Brit-speak" to my less-than-discerning ear.

Eleanna posted a comment on Monday 27th February 2006 6:55am for Making Waves

That was AWESOME!

At first I was concerned that this might be too ansty for my tastes but once I got into the 2nd and 3rd chapters, I was hooked.

Are you thinking of re-writing all 6 books? I admit that could be incredibly time consuming especially if this is just a plot-bunny that wouldn't leave you alone.

If you decide to carry on this I will be a faithful reader.

Love it!

Oooh, getting Snape axed. My oh my that would really play havic with the time-frame!

It's amazing how changing the interplay and especially Harry's character to being more self-confident could change those around him as well.

I really hope you continue this!

Eleanna

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 27th February 2006 6:27am for Making Waves

This time around with Snape a sheer delight. Can we make Snapey have a stroke or something? Oh, I hear phlebitis really hurts.

I await the day Harry fries Snapes brain into a puddle of mind mush.

Brilliant AU.

misumo posted a comment on Monday 27th February 2006 3:51am for Making Waves

I have already read 24 chapters of this story on FF under the author name S'Tarkan. So why dont you put up all the available chapters up at one stroke and then get on to the real work of putting up the next chapter ASAP.

Great Story by the way!!!

Regards

MiSuMo

Viridian replied:

Because they are getting re-edited, and I need to make some formatting changes to post them here.

And my author notes on ff.net explain the update pacing.

Asad posted a comment on Monday 27th February 2006 2:39am for Making Waves

Good to see you have finally started posting NotFP to FFA. I hope it's completed soon adn we can get on with the new chapters.

Nick R. posted a comment on Sunday 26th February 2006 3:28pm for Making Waves

Well, that was surely, surely intriguing. I do very much look forward to seeing where you go with this. When/if Harry will confide in someone about his situation and who that person will be are the things I'm most wondering about right now, but I will gladly restrain my curiosity and wait patiently to see what happens next.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Sunday 26th February 2006 11:16am for Making Waves

*snicker* I love the Sorting hat's reply to Dumbledore; honest yet totally mis-leading. I do hope Harry manages to save the Hat this time.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Sunday 26th February 2006 9:03am for Making Waves

Anyone for deep-fried Potions Master? It isn't a question of Harry *giving* Snape enough rope to hang himself; Snape frigging *stole* the rope, found the tree, tied the knot, and threw the rope over that *strong branch* (basically everything except putting the noose around his own neck). Question is, which way will Dumbledore hop?