Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

EbonyRiddle posted a comment on Tuesday 15th December 2015 10:54am for Goblet Problems

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH WHERES THE REST !!!!!!! Please update soon your such a talented writer. I love this story.

Ravenclawchaser68 posted a comment on Wednesday 21st October 2015 9:33pm for Goblet Problems

So glad I decided to reread this great story, the new chapters are very good. Quiet Draco is definitely a lot scarier than loud Draco. Given all the other parallels, I'm thinking Harry should check that he's got the real moody. Safe to say it's not crouch, but I'd still be nervous about it if I was Harry.

rkwahl83 posted a comment on Saturday 26th September 2015 8:46am for Goblet Problems

I am glad to see a new part to this story. I had to reread the entire store. I liked the twist you gave to selection process. I look forward to seeing how you explain how Harry's name came out. Waiting patiently for the next chapter.

snake15 posted a comment on Friday 18th September 2015 10:00am for Goblet Problems

"Harry handed him another sheet of paper."

"'The champion for Hogwarts is Harry Potter.'"

And that's why you don't give old notes to over-enthusiastic fans...

Mistress of Potions posted a comment on Wednesday 16th September 2015 9:37pm for Goblet Problems

First, thank you, thank you, thank you. Not surprised Draco is the Durmstrang champion, but I thought you might muddy the waters and make Millicent Bulstrode the Beauxbatons champion. And poor Harry? No way that was 't going to happen, with things going so well something had to happen.

mwinter posted a comment on Tuesday 15th September 2015 10:01pm for Goblet Problems

How when Harry never entered himself? Hope the wait isn't as long for the next. Awaiting more.

josephus posted a comment on Friday 11th September 2015 6:34am for Goblet Problems

Draco Malfoy, Durmstrang Champion. I am suspicious.

Right now, Snape has to be top of the list of suspects for who put Harry's name in the Goblet. Though he apparently hasn't thought to check to see if everyone is in fact who they say they are yet with the map. Which would be my first move, if I were him.

Nitpicking: Fleur should surely be referring to Millicent as 'ma amie' (feminine), not 'mon ami' (masculine)?

roza posted a comment on Friday 11th September 2015 2:12am for Goblet Problems

glad that you're back!

jay21317 posted a comment on Wednesday 9th September 2015 7:28pm for Goblet Problems

I never got an email alert that this was updated.

Quizer posted a comment on Wednesday 9th September 2015 9:05am for Goblet Problems

Interesting. Not surprising of course; that Malfoy would become a champion was obvious from the moment he appeared as a passenger on the Durmstrang ship. Harry being the 'true' Hogwarts champion in place of Cedric is a little more surprising. Interesting to see, of course; the other way has been done quite a lot already. I wonder if Harry is going to protest being considered a 'real' champion, especially considering he didn't enter himself, or if he is going to roll with it.

Also, the repeated mentions of Harry's future memories becoming fuzzy are worrying. It could be only natural, after the amount of time that has passed since the moment he came back, but it could also be enemy action.

Looking forward to more!

Quizer

Jeremy DuCharme posted a comment on Tuesday 8th September 2015 10:46pm for Goblet Problems

And of course Harry thought he was safe from someone else entering him, again?

OTOH it wasn't canon method used. That produced two 'Hogwarts Champions'.