Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

Vrzepka posted a comment on Thursday 14th February 2019 12:19pm for Ch-ch-changes... and a decidely different Halloween

Good stuff hindsight is 20/20

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Wednesday 10th August 2011 4:47am for Ch-ch-changes... and a decidely different Halloween

Love it! Totally terrific!

mantis posted a comment on Sunday 12th April 2009 6:07am for Ch-ch-changes... and a decidely different Halloween

Nice chapter! The way Harry dealt with Voldemort this time around echoes the climax of DH -- the word "owned" comes to mind. I loved seeing him talk down to his enemy, calling him "Tom," taunting him with his failure.

It seems to me, though, that keeping his friends out of the action might be a problem later on; Ron and Hermione grew a lot, and the Trio as a unit grew, from the challenges they overcame together. It might be that by protecting them now, Harry is keeping his friends from developing into the highly capable allies he may still need later on, if he's not able to avert Voldemort's resurrection altogether.

The hug and Harry's thoughts about it were intriguing, too. Despite his best intentions, it seems very possible that this more mature, studious, literate version of Harry might prove irresistable to someone like Hermione, leading to a potentially ugly entanglement later in the timeline when Ron loves Hermione, Hermione loves Harry, and Harry loves Ginny.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 23rd November 2007 3:45pm for Ch-ch-changes... and a decidely different Halloween

Very good.

gunny

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Monday 27th August 2007 2:48pm for Ch-ch-changes... and a decidely different Halloween

There was the most perfectly covered reference to I don't want to know what in that 'further discussions'. Personally, it has always had a interesting meaning to me. Did Kinsifre help out with that one?

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 2:43pm for Ch-ch-changes... and a decidely different Halloween

Great Troll event in your AU world. You change things and yet you keep them the same.

Brilliant.