Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

Mionefan posted a comment on Thursday 22nd November 2007 3:23am for A War of Words

Ahh! My favourite fanfic, Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!

pri_yes posted a comment on Thursday 22nd November 2007 3:18am for A War of Words

As always a great work...
please update soon!
Pritty

amulder posted a comment on Thursday 22nd November 2007 2:59am for A War of Words

I liked Harry's reaction in the 3 Broomsticks. It is entirely understandable for him to react negatively when others start making decisions on his behalf. I was more than a bit surprised that he handled it so well. That was a very good scene with Bill.

thanks for sharing.

ps: don't listen to Jim (Jbern) My, what a bloodthirsty writer... ;-)

Mrs.TiffanyPotter posted a comment on Thursday 22nd November 2007 2:19am for A War of Words

Nice Chapter. I wonder if Harry isn't getting a bit to big for his britches, after all 13 year old Wizards aren't normally mature enough to take on a well practiced politian like Fudge. If he doesn't start acting more like his age and less like an experienced General people are going to become suspicious. Mcgonagall already suspects something is up as evidenced by her attempted dressing down of Harry.

Robin Postle posted a comment on Thursday 22nd November 2007 2:06am for A War of Words

Great chapter, it was well worth the wait.

Joel posted a comment on Thursday 22nd November 2007 1:27am for A War of Words

Interesting chapter. One of the things I like most about this story is how difficult it is to figure out what will be happening next, how you'll warp canon to accomodate your own vision.

JBern posted a comment on Thursday 22nd November 2007 12:57am for A War of Words

The writing was good and everything looked in order, but it just felt like there was something missing from this chapter. I would have like to have seen the Ministry striking back more actively. Instead, this was a mostly plotting chapter and with the exception of Peter's scene it all seemed to be focused on Harry. You mentioned Melissa Bulstrode's death, but there seemed to be no follow up on Harry's part.

Perhaps, I'm a bit too eager to see the bloodshed start. I have extra body bags left over from the conclusion of Darkness if you need them? :-)

Still, it was a good deal of info in a long chapter. I look forward to future installments.

Jim

Varakeen posted a comment on Wednesday 21st November 2007 10:24pm for A War of Words

Hi,

you did a really fine chapter here. I like the way Harry reacts to things. Not because his reactions are nice as such but the way you make him believable. That's what sets your story apart from other time-travel stories: things aren't "just fine" as soons as Harry is back in time, he has still lots of things to work through.
The best part of the chapter was, IMHO, the talk to McGonnagall, she'll have a lot to think about. I sometimes wonder what Dumbledore is thinking about things, you included some really good parts of his thoughts in other parts of the story, but right now, I really wonder what he thinks of the events.

Varakeen