Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

proftlb posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 11:20am for A Relatively Pleasant Start

Wonderful chapter! I just spent most of the day reading the entire story again and loved all of it just as much the second time. The big question I'm pondering is who was the inside contact at Hogwarts to was planning to trap Harry and get the diary to Ginny. It obviously could've been Snape or Draco that Lucius was contacting, but I'm wondering if you're being sneakier than that:) I'm guessing it wasn't Snape because you used the word boy to describe him in the first scene where he's plotting. I'm guessing it's not Draco because it seemed like he was being thought of as a pawn to try and get Harry in the second scene. I guess I'll see in future chapters:) Keep up the excellent work.

Terry Swain posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 11:04am for A Relatively Pleasant Start

Great chapter. :)

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 10:53am for A Relatively Pleasant Start

For an otherwise brilliant story this chapter let the story down on a couple of points. Your first paragraph confuses the reader into believing that Percy is leaving hogwarts, when he has another year to go. You clarify in the next paragraph so its ok, but it was a rocky beginning for such a good author.

I also think that Molly's reticence about Harry's secret would be more pronounced and I would imagine both Molly and Arthurs loyalty to Dumbledore would be ever so slightly stronger. Although Ginny explaining Arthurs argument with Molly is exactly how one would expect a Weasley to act.

Your threw me for six with the Dumbledore scene. That was brilliant, especially the touch about Hermione and Neville dying. Thank God you didn't leave it there!! I think what was so good about that scene was that sort of thing is exactly what you expect of Dumbledore's intefering ways.

I really like the story so please keep on writing. Filler chapters must always be dificult to write.

Monkey

stellameissa posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 10:21am for A Relatively Pleasant Start

the dream? i scrolled down to the bottom of the page to make sure it wasn't real. Yes, *sighs* that's how good a writer you are. I'm so jealous.

stella

Philip Jacobs posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 10:18am for A Relatively Pleasant Start

Yay! This was another excellent chapter in the story. Loved the nightmare with Dumbledore's little confrontation and the results, though one has to wonder if just maybe Harry wasn't getting a little touch of the Sight? After all, he's the first person known to have made a back-time jump, so who knows exactly what that does to one's developed magical abilities? (Nice touch with the whole "He'd think back, later, on the irony of such a thought." line.

Anyway, I like the interactions within the Weasley family, and it's nice to see that Harry and Ginny decided to help Percy for a change with what looks to be a normal morning altercation between the Twins and their next-older brother. I'll be looking forward to the discusion with the rest of the family once their Occulumancy shields are solid. It should be a _very_ interesting conversation.

Thanks for sharing this with us, and I'll be looking forward to the next installment.

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 8:16am for A Relatively Pleasant Start

Well, that was some shock you gave us with that dream. If it was a dream. Harry has violated some rules of time, and there might be unexplained consequences (seeing down various future paths, perhaps?)

Love Luna. Her actions with Neville are very nice, and still Luna-ish.

The reported fight between Arthur and Moly about Dumbledore was interesting, and showed how Arthur could survive with such a hot-headed wife - choose the fights.

Good story. Nice chapter. Looking forward to finding out about Sirius' horcrux hunt. Does Harry _know_ that Lupin will teach? Or is he remembering?

Thanks for writing. Update soon.

Tom A.

Darkness posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 7:38am for A Relatively Pleasant Start

Please don't ever discontinue this story even if it takes 4 more years to finish. I'm willing to wait. Its that good.

Asad posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 7:32am for A Relatively Pleasant Start

Damn... what a start to third year...

And yeah, if you would have left it there in the middle, the reaction of your readers migh not have been very desirable. ;)

A good chapter overall. I hope you get to update NotFP sson.

Daisye posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 7:13am for A Relatively Pleasant Start

This was great. You had me at his dream. I was already screaming at the computer that it couldn't end this way!!! What's up with Neville's grand? I know Luna's a little crazy, but a loving person overall, she should be happy Neville is finally living up to the Longbottom name and kicking Slitherin arse!!! I'm not in a hurry to see any romance cause you're right they just are kids. And are Ginny and Harry trying to get Percy on their side as well? Well hope this is "meaty" enough for you and hope you know how much this story is geting better and better! Thanks for writting it!

C. Harris posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 6:45am for A Relatively Pleasant Start

Wow, I thought that Harry's nightmare was real. That does seem like something Dumbles would do. Excellent chapter, I was sad when it ended!

Crys posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 5:51am for A Relatively Pleasant Start

THAT was a wicked dream.

Clever idea with the diary, BTW.

> He’d think back, later, on the irony of such a thought.
Okay, that's just evil. Giving us a line like that and then moving on . . .

Loved the character interaction throughout. WHERE did you get the "uninspired bookends" line, anyway?

Chorenth posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 5:45am for A Relatively Pleasant Start

I have to say I'm impressed with your handling of Percy, and still leaving it open-ended as to how it turns out. The wit and humor you mix is wonderful and matches the tone of the situations brilliantly. I think that's one of my favorite things about your stories both this and Team 8. Oh and that foreshadowing about the magical core is going to drive me nuts i'll have you know! I'm definitly anxious to see Arthur and Molly's reactions to being filled in, I was hoping it would be this chapter actually. Is that going to happen soon? Have you considered giving the twins a "nudge" (through Harry or otherwise) to start coming up with-for lack of a better term- Gadgets? things to help protect/assist everyone...(This is a complete outrageous idea that's been bugging me for ages so please shoot me down or use any bit of it you like just so it leaves ME alone) The idea of a system for enhanced manueverability/limited low-level flight gear of boots, belt, X-shaped bandoleers and gloves/bracers that could work like thrusters(i know too many mecha animes, but the concept won't leave me alone!) you can completely ignore this part btw i just had to tell Someone about it =]

Regardless you've done brilliant work with the story and keeping the characters and their reactions inline with their circumstances I look forward to your next update!

Chorenth

Manatheron posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 5:06am for A Relatively Pleasant Start

:)

Love the chapter, The more I read, the better this story gets, Please keep up the good work!

PS. Yes we would have sent you death-threats if you had ended the scene at Hermoine and Neville.

PPS. I agree with you about the 'maturity' thought.

Charles Slone posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 4:50am for A Relatively Pleasant Start

nice mate, hope to see more.

Haeton posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 4:31am for A Relatively Pleasant Start

That part with Dumbledore was down right disturbing, an awesome part of the story but I am thankful you did not leave us hanging there. I like the way the story is developing the ships are not being rushed even though Harry is a bit more aware of how he feels about certain people he also understands everyone's age and the fact that his friends are different in this time line due to his meddling. I look forward to seeing how he eventually resolves his issues with Dumbledore however you decide for it to go. I also look forward to the next chapter as always; the sooner the better but if the quality of the story you are writing takes time then do what you must.

Thanks for your time and effort to entertain your humble fans.

Ravenclawchaser68 posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 3:39am for A Relatively Pleasant Start

Great chapter, as always. You had me going there for a minute with Dumbledore obliviating Harry. It does seem like something he would do if he felt it was necessary. I can also see Neville's grandmother not really liking Luna, but I'm not sure if she'd really hate her. Luna offends her sense of what's proper, but she's just a kid. Also, I'm really looking forward to the Weasley's reactions when Harry finally explains everything.

Mickey posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 3:20am for A Relatively Pleasant Start

Very nice chapter, I liked Harry's dream and his and Ginny's discussion following it.

A few nits.
-How did Hermionie's parents get to platform 9 and three quarters? I'm pretty sure in canon muggles can't get to it and you never showed them leaving for the muggle side of the station.
-In Moll's internal monologue you make it seem as if she didn't know Snape and Draco's intended victim but depending on how you look at it it was either Harry or Ginny or both.
-The twins reffer to visiting Lee Jordan "at the beginning of the summer". Since this is happening at the begining of summer I think you mean "last summer" instead.

Terry Chang1 posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 2:54am for A Relatively Pleasant Start

The silence behind him was thunderous as he walked toward the stairs.

damn straight it was...i wonder how percy's going to react to this now. can't always think it'll work right, especially as you've already shown that even dumbledore can't read harry correctly.

and oooooohhhh is molly going to be a roadblock when it comes to how to react to dumbledore???

QOShea posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 2:24am for A Relatively Pleasant Start

Good chapter. Freaky nightmare, had me going for a while! And yes, if you had ended the chapter after the nightmare, there would be death threats coming! *grin*

Seriously though, great story, good chapter. Hope to see Neville give his grandmother a wake up call. Also hope to see Sirius come back soon with a few stories of what he did to Voldi's toys,

Canis posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 1:56am for A Relatively Pleasant Start

That was pretty good. The bit with the dream within a dream was pulled off pretty damned well despite the cliched nature of the plot device. You DID have me going for a minute there thinking it was real and that this was the end of the story (something which would have left me feeling quite vexed and cheated) since it isn't anywhere NEAR April 1st.

Sadly, I need to go back and reread the story as there are a number of things I seem to have forgotten (Snape's dismissal, Draco's expulsion, etc.), but finding the time to do so will be...difficult at best. Ah well.