Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

MelkiorShade posted a comment on Thursday 12th March 2015 3:19pm for Wheeling and Dealing

I have absolutely loved this story so far, and think that Hikaru and Asuka are the perfect complement to Naruto. Have you done any more work on this story, and if so where could I find it? I can't wait to see what happens next. Thank you for the great story!

Fireshadow277 posted a comment on Sunday 22nd February 2015 11:15am for Wheeling and Dealing

Cool mate really cool

Pointer posted a comment on Wednesday 16th October 2013 11:23am for Wheeling and Dealing

Dang. Get really into a story and run out of said stoy.

Sucks. From the date it looks like this is it as well.

Enjoyed it while the getting was good.

I didn't really expect to do so becausr I generally don't get into the third party stuff. You did it pretty good, though.

Later.

traviswj posted a comment on Thursday 27th September 2012 9:43am for Wheeling and Dealing

A wonderful story indeed!

ryanblack posted a comment on Sunday 25th September 2011 3:07pm for Wheeling and Dealing

Wondeful story. love the characters. am now waiting for an update please hurry :)

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Thursday 21st July 2011 9:08am for Wheeling and Dealing

Loved the ending. I think it's more along the lines of the Hokage being too busy with other details to look into the situation myself. I'd also assume that for high rank missions the nin can get their equipment from the tower which would get a much lower price from the seal masters to help keep a low profile.

ryanblack posted a comment on Thursday 14th July 2011 11:10pm for Wheeling and Dealing

I read this story in one sitting it was so good. I hope it is updated soon.

ophelia frank posted a comment on Saturday 26th February 2011 12:39am for Wheeling and Dealing

Aww truly excelent! I love this story as much as Team 8 :)
I look forward to the next chapter! Thanks for writing it.

stephen kempey posted a comment on Thursday 10th June 2010 2:00am for Wheeling and Dealing

I just have to say that I can not wait for the exam, after all, there is another boy with a demon sealed in his gut. I await your answer to what to do about him.

James13 posted a comment on Monday 19th April 2010 10:22am for Wheeling and Dealing

Mwahahaha.

I do hope this story continues, this happens to be one of my favorite AU's with OC's. :)

Keep up the good work, and I'll check back later :)

frankocsic posted a comment on Saturday 13th February 2010 8:08am for Wheeling and Dealing

Great read. I love Naruto fanfics, especially where he is the main character/hero. While this story mainly focuses on Hikaru/Asuka, Naruto isn't thrown aside as unimportant. It's a good kind of different to the kind of fanfics I'm used to. You fleshed out the characters and paced the story really well. Good job. Please update!

shadowdragon1 posted a comment on Saturday 9th January 2010 6:24am for Wheeling and Dealing

i really enjoyed your story. while i cant really offer much in the way of improvement as i dont really know what you plan for this story in the future, i hope that you are able to continue with this story,as despite the slight sad air around it it is the most enjoyable naruto story that i have read yet, and for this i thank you and wish you luck.

lordSJP posted a comment on Monday 21st December 2009 12:36am for Wheeling and Dealing

great. but, Hikaru is like what 10-11? he acts too old. still good read!

whatareyouevensaying posted a comment on Sunday 13th December 2009 11:06am for Wheeling and Dealing

This is the first Naruto fic I've been able to bring myself to read, and now I'm extremely glad I did. I like the way you've handled every character thus far. The tangential mention of Lee and Guy-Sensei was probably my favorite part thus far, but there's quite a bit of competition.

I was a bit leery at first, my experience with HP OCs being almost universally terrible, but I figured that you were already established as a solid author, and sure enough, you've exceeded my expectations.

Looking forward to more.

KingDark posted a comment on Sunday 6th December 2009 10:05am for Wheeling and Dealing

wow. I actually enjoyed reading a non naruto centric story. Naruto seems not too overpowered, nor does he seem too intelligent and at the same time, it is obvious you shouldn't underestimate him.

In any case, I really enjoyed the story and am looking forward for the next update. Hopefully it will be as big as this one, or even bigger?

theform posted a comment on Sunday 6th December 2009 9:43am for Wheeling and Dealing

as usual, you've produced an excellent piece of writing. i always look forward to your updates because I know that you've posted a high quality chapter. your character development is top notch as is your plot movement. can't wait for the next one!

Kortir posted a comment on Saturday 5th December 2009 12:05pm for Wheeling and Dealing

Haha, awesomesauce. I love Hikaru's little speech at the end there. Hikaru and Asuka are a very cute couple of characters, I do hope they end up together later on. Nice job sneaking in the part where Naruto's now thinking on other options besides Sakura, and a very good characterization of Anko. It doesn't feel too over-the-top, and she seems at least willing to think and give the duo a chance to prove themselves. Settling into her role, in a way- Sensei in all but name.

I look forward to the next chapter for certain. I'm always so happy to see your new chapters up, they're always of great quality and never shy away from changing history to whatever extent it needs to change. I'll be reading NoFP of course, but I'm definitely looking forward to this one as well!

Canis posted a comment on Saturday 5th December 2009 4:51am for Wheeling and Dealing

It lives!

I'd almost given up hope of seeing another chapter of this particular story. Glad to see that it's still trundling along even if it isn't a priority.

Ivan Cantaros posted a comment on Saturday 5th December 2009 3:36am for Wheeling and Dealing

at last! an update! thank you so much :)
i really really like your naruto fic, please update soon!

Cuey posted a comment on Friday 4th December 2009 3:53am for Wheeling and Dealing

Wow, wasn't expecting this but it is a welcome surprise. Nice chapter, that is a pretty interesting take on the explosive tag industry. It sounds like Hikaru is going to be in some trouble after this though.