Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

Waywren Truesong posted a comment on Wednesday 29th July 2009 5:17am for Tests of All Kinds

It all made perfect sense to me, so don't worry too much about 'odd number' and such. I was having far too much fun cackling.

Hikaru and Asuka are possibly my favourite OCs ever; I'm so glad to have become reacquainted with them!

ShatteredRhapsody posted a comment on Friday 30th January 2009 6:43am for Tests of All Kinds

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is brilliant! BRILLIANT, I TELL YOU!!!

Ahem. Sorry about that. Got a little carried away, but good job. ^_^

Claude posted a comment on Monday 19th January 2009 5:06pm for Tests of All Kinds

Is there ever going to be a fifth part?

Loopy Dane posted a comment on Sunday 28th December 2008 1:22pm for Tests of All Kinds

flippin' cool story! I see you haven't updated it in a while. Are you done with it?
Thank you for sharing your time and talent with us.

James13 posted a comment on Tuesday 11th November 2008 8:39pm for Tests of All Kinds

Nice little fight at the end there :)

Good start to this fic, don't stop writing here please, I hate cliffies.

haze690 posted a comment on Saturday 14th June 2008 1:09pm for Tests of All Kinds

That was the best story i have read in a very long time! I spent the entire day glued to my screen reading!

Viridian replied:

*cues up Elvis impression*

Uhhhh... thankyouverymuch!

FaintlyAlarming posted a comment on Thursday 28th February 2008 3:37am for Tests of All Kinds

This, honestly, has to be the best OC-centric Naruto fics that I've ever read. I've enjoyed it so far, and I hope you update soon!

crystalstar posted a comment on Monday 18th February 2008 7:12am for Tests of All Kinds

I like it a great deal. The characterizations are good, the plot's interesting, and I look forward to seeing how the Uzumaki Clan will fare. I want more. Now. I can't wait for your next update.

angel of death posted a comment on Sunday 27th January 2008 7:13am for Tests of All Kinds

I hope there is another one of these soon.

angel of death posted a comment on Saturday 12th January 2008 7:04pm for Tests of All Kinds

This is a very good story. I hope you write another one soon.

Jon posted a comment on Friday 11th January 2008 12:54am for Tests of All Kinds

I wonder if Jiraiya would ever come into the picture.... Has Naruto went for the Wave country mission yet?

It's amusing, yet realistic, how Hikaru blunders his way around Asuka and yet be unaware of how he actually feels...

angel of death posted a comment on Thursday 20th December 2007 8:32pm for Tests of All Kinds

Also, nii-san is spelled with two I's not one. And according to the naruto plot line Kakshi mensions that that he became a chunin at age six. Gai, on the other hand, seems to more advanced in taijutsu and less in ninjutsu and genjutsu. So, I doubt he was in the academy at the same time as Kakashi. Though they might have met in some exam or were teamed up on a misson.

Viridian replied:

I'm not 100% sure there is an official English spelling, since I've seen both used.

Also, Gai and Kakashi are the same age. That means they likely began their schooling at the same time... but Kakashi probably graduated sooner. (And that might have helped form the basis for their 'epic rivalry'.) And Gai is no slouch, either. Remember who Itachi schooled and who he declined to fight when he visited Konoha...

angel of death posted a comment on Thursday 20th December 2007 8:17pm for Tests of All Kinds

This is an awsome story! I hope you update it soon because I've re-read this about 5 times so far...

jgkitarel posted a comment on Thursday 13th December 2007 2:41pm for Tests of All Kinds

No offence, Matt, but did you have to inflict Anko Mitarashi on them?

Hoo, boy.

Rogue15us posted a comment on Saturday 8th December 2007 10:36pm for Tests of All Kinds

This is really good. I really expected for Hikaru to include in his threat of killing Anko if she killed Asuka by blowing up all his tags at once. That would certainly do it. As well as take out the whole school while he was at it.
Looking forward to more.

Rogue

spiderbob posted a comment on Saturday 1st December 2007 2:30pm for Tests of All Kinds

Not bad. If this is part of the reason why you've taken so long to update Team 8, then I'm sort of alright with it.

Like you need my approval anyway...

There any particular reason why you aren't posting this on ff.net? A ffa.net exclsive, maybe? Whatever.

SpiderBob

a.k.a. DarkSov

Daniel Parker posted a comment on Friday 30th November 2007 1:14pm for Tests of All Kinds

Hilarious. Mountain-That-Walks was hilarious and I liked the trademark 'Leaf Weirdness'.

Cuey posted a comment on Monday 19th November 2007 1:29pm for Tests of All Kinds

Heh, I just recently started watching Naruto and then I remembered one of the FFA authors had a Naruto section and to make a long story short I am now reading Team 8 and Out of the Darkness. Thanks for writing such good stories, and keep up the good work.

yackman posted a comment on Tuesday 13th November 2007 12:05pm for Tests of All Kinds

I love this fic! The main character is interesting and the story does not destroy my suspension of disbelief. Congrats...

Infin1x posted a comment on Saturday 10th November 2007 7:55am for Tests of All Kinds

Very interesting. The OCs are nicely done, interesting and well balanced.