Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

dennisud posted a comment on Sunday 14th June 2020 12:17pm

I haven't had a chance to read this one in a while. Like the changes and added character development. I truly hope we DON"T get to book seven events as with this storyline, I can see things finishing quickly after the Order Of The Pheonix book situations.

dennisud

Riachan21 posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd June 2020 2:59am

Love your story i am re-reading it can't go wrong with a classic.

tia13tia posted a comment on Thursday 2nd April 2020 2:29am

I'm rereading this fanfic again, dammit. It's just that good.

LoisK posted a comment on Friday 27th March 2020 2:25am

This is one of the best Harry Potter fan fiction stories I've ever read! You are an amazing writer and I really hope you will continue this one day!

Jarlaxle posted a comment on Monday 23rd March 2020 9:26pm

Excellent!

Hope tosee it continue.

trixitrail posted a comment on Friday 20th March 2020 3:04pm

Will this be continued?

thepuzzlingcentaur posted a comment on Sunday 23rd February 2020 1:50pm

I have to urgently note major inconsistency regarding Molly Weasley. In earlier chapters, Harry started calling her mum, and he called her mum more than once. He even refered to her as mum in conversation between him and others. It was really touching. And suddenly, he is calling her Mrs. Weasley and thinking that he should start calling her Molly? WHAT!?!?! I noticed it before, but this take it took me out of the story so hard that I had to write this comment. Please fix this (Molly deserves it) . :(

thepuzzlingcentaur posted a comment on Sunday 23rd February 2020 5:19am

Hedwig is a smart owl....threw a letter in Augusta's tea and started pooping everywhere.... :D Your fanficiton has better writting than most. Some other fanficiton authors simply add a ton of amazing events in seemingly logical order but few of them have a fluid story where past actions influence the future events in unforseeing way. Some very tiny details are changed because circumstances have changed. I've read Backward with Purpose before I started reading this. I loved it and still think it's one of best fan ficitons out there, but it still has massive flaws. What upset me with that story is how characters suddenly started having wild conclusions (out of nowhere, didn't have enough clues), acted irrationally to further the plot, Weasleys didn't act like Weasleys at all(Molly is an insane banshee instead of a loving mama-bear) and major events had little to no-consenquences. The greatest offences of the last part were "Azkaban episode" and "delivery to Malfoy manor" (to avoid major spoilers). Your story does not suffer from these things. Your Weasleys are awesome (as they should be), your unique conversations (twins discovering who marauders are), your characters tend to go for the most logical conclusion based on what they know, and every action has consequences, even if it's a tiny and insignificant action. And you managed to make Dumbledore almost-an-antagonist while keeping him canon-friendly. Well done.

thepuzzlingcentaur posted a comment on Tuesday 18th February 2020 6:21pm

You are brilliant!

Faroloz posted a comment on Monday 17th February 2020 6:53pm

I really hope that hitman's name was Chekov

sallydeathhands posted a comment on Saturday 21st December 2019 5:52am

This is such a incredible story... (I read it on fanfiction.net awhile back and fell in love in with it. It wasn't finished, but you did update it once that I know of. But when I checked last time, it was no longer on ff.net 😮) But thankfully, you had posted it here... I don't know yet if you've finished or even wrote any more as I'm re-reading it and hoping that you will have surprised me with new chapters. I'm so very subtle, aren't I? 😉 If not, I hope you're still working on it... it really such a awesome fic, with a brilliant plotline and excellent writing.

Ctimm7895 posted a comment on Sunday 15th December 2019 11:04pm

Absolutely loved this continuance of the Harry Potter series! I look forward to reading the next chapters posted.

VenusSmurf posted a comment on Friday 6th December 2019 6:04am

It's taken me forever to track this story down again. So worth the effort! You're amazing, as is this story. I'm genuinely grateful that you take the time to work on it.

Ayela1308 posted a comment on Sunday 24th November 2019 4:26pm

Hey there! I know that you have been working on this marvelous story again, as there was an extra chapter on Fanfiction.net before it was taken down...any chance of further updates here? I love this story!

ECJ123456 posted a comment on Tuesday 19th November 2019 6:53am

I read this fic years back once and I remembered I left a scathing review on fanfiction.net. Something vaguely to do with a cult. But now older, I reread this and like it a lot more now. There's quite a lot of things you wrote that I didn't quite understand when I was younger, and it's only now I can truly appreciate it and it makes the story so much more interesting and nuanced. I'm not sure if you read my previous comment on fanfiction.net. I'm not even sure that you'll be reading this one. But I just wanted to thank you for writing and hope you get well soon.

Shdw_Sephiroth posted a comment on Sunday 20th October 2019 6:05am

Have you tried adding the extra chapter/s to this website, I know ff.net rejected them, but would this site accpt them?

ray8pizza posted a comment on Monday 9th September 2019 6:16pm

need... more... to read!

we love it, it's amazing! it's really well thought through and leaves you on a cliffhanger. it's -dare I say it- addicting, in a way.

Jmcmutt posted a comment on Thursday 5th September 2019 1:23am

Your story is riveting. Hope you update soon

Urukk513 posted a comment on Friday 16th August 2019 3:14am

Great big brouhaha being made about Ron killing a dementor. "No one's ever done that before"

So, was the sequence at the Burrow where Harry destroyed 20 dementors just a hallucination?

Urukk513 posted a comment on Wednesday 14th August 2019 4:03pm

Ok, so Snape CONFESSED to dumbledore that he instructed draco to try to murder Harry, and to providing draco with polyjuice so that he could BREAK INTO and STEAL from harry.

and.... fuckall is being done against him?