Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Tuesday 27th November 2012 7:38pm for The Quiet Before the Storm

Excellent! I do like this story. I am glad Harry shared the monies from the basilisk.

GBTtown posted a comment on Wednesday 24th October 2012 8:02pm for The Quiet Before the Storm

great update, I like Ginny's cynicism concerning the future.

aemilyl24 posted a comment on Friday 27th July 2012 3:14pm for The Quiet Before the Storm

Awesome chapter! I loved it a lot. I can't wait to see what will happen next. Please try to update again soon!

SimiXiamara posted a comment on Friday 22nd June 2012 11:50pm for The Quiet Before the Storm

When you gonna be posting a new chapter?! Been waiting on it for years.

Cathy2 posted a comment on Friday 4th May 2012 5:36pm for The Quiet Before the Storm

Been away for a while, curious if you will be updating the story. Really enjoy/

quaziemoto posted a comment on Wednesday 28th March 2012 6:24pm for The Quiet Before the Storm

Fantastic story I have enjoyed it immensely and look forward to more of it as time allows for it to be written by a talented author.

seajics posted a comment on Tuesday 25th October 2011 8:48am for The Quiet Before the Storm

First off I am disappointed in the amount of people who continue to nag you about finishing the story. He has already stated numerous times that he works a full time job. Honestly if you want to complain start paying his wages, he could then quit his job and work full time on his writing... I'm sure he wouldn't mind. :)

As for this story. I came across this online a number of years ago after reading the first five Harry Potter books. (I was waiting for a friend to loan me the six and wanted something to read.) I started reading this because it sounded interesting and I was starting to find the original characters to be getting on my nerves. I found myself spending the next day in front of my monitor unable to walk away from this story. The way you have slowly changed this story and characters to make it your own was, WOW. I told my friend to hold onto to book six I knew I would never be able to enjoy it as I would just compare it to this one and it would loose. I suppose I might watch the movies now, but only so that I have a better understanding of future characters and events that will take place in your story. Honestly I have no desire to watch it besides that.

It became part of my regular routine to check back on this site for updates and to reread this story over and over. You are an excellent writer and are great at pulling your audience in. If you don't write professionally you should, I would be one of the first to buy your book. I tell everyone at my work that they should read this story as I have no doubt they would enjoy it as much as I have.

I am a huge fan of your writing and look forward to any future updates. I wish I had half your talent.

Sincerely,

Your Biggest Fan

seajics posted a comment on Thursday 20th October 2011 4:25pm for The Quiet Before the Storm

I came across this story years ago when I was in the process of reading the original Harry Potter books. I had borrowed the first five books and while waiting for a chance to get the six I came across this on line, wow. I never ever did read the six book as I like this one so much better. I recommend it to anyone one who never really liked Harry Potter before or feels they have out grown him.
I know it is not easy to write something so amazing so I want to thank you for all your effort over these years to entertain all of us. Keep up the great work. :)

Hell's King posted a comment on Friday 14th October 2011 1:15am for The Quiet Before the Storm

wright more finish the story plz this is the third one i have started reading that isnt finished and im still waiting on the others to finisg thiers

Anne Acosta posted a comment on Thursday 7th July 2011 12:10am for The Quiet Before the Storm

I really wish you would finish this story. It is incredibly good, and I just re-read it. Please work on it. I rarely read unfinished stories, but I got sucked into it, got hooked, and then left dangling. Please finish this.
Anne
anniegray72@yahoo.com

Terry Chang posted a comment on Sunday 12th June 2011 10:04am for The Quiet Before the Storm

Just went thru the whole story again. Is as good as I remembered. I still love the parts where we get to see the inner thoughts of the characters like Molly, ginny and the various other weasleys. I don't know if your still writin this story but I look forward t the possibility that it is. Thank you for every chapter so far though.

FireStarter83 posted a comment on Sunday 3rd April 2011 6:21pm for The Quiet Before the Storm

I'm liking this story. Although I started reading it and then got caught up with work and school for awhile. Any plans on continuing or is this an abandoned story?

freshwater posted a comment on Friday 18th February 2011 11:08am for The Quiet Before the Storm

Have read the entirety of this fic in the last few weeks, and am dismayed to see that it hasn't been updated in more than a year. I am totally sympathetic with the demands of real life upon you, and the fact that you may have been drawn into other interests in your writing. But please know that this is quite an amazingly well-written story, in addition to featuring intriguing timeline issues and a stunningly complex combination of plots and subplots (....hmmm, bet you DID know all of that already!) and it deserves to be continued. I desperately hope that you will return to this terrific story someday. I will be eagerly awaiting that time.

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Thursday 10th February 2011 9:40pm for The Quiet Before the Storm

Looking forward tithe next chapter!

computer5450 posted a comment on Saturday 22nd January 2011 12:58am for The Quiet Before the Storm

very good and a very big thank you thank you for some fine reading and i read all of it too.

LynnTerald posted a comment on Friday 21st January 2011 9:03pm for The Quiet Before the Storm

Ironically, it was you that I followed to this site two or so years ago, but it was for another author that I stayed. I think I've given up on reading the end of this story since its been 14 months since the last update. You're a very good author, but even the best author can't keep a reader's interest unless they keep writing the story. So, I'm going to stop checking for updates and simply let time pass. If you happen to update, then maybe, one day, I will finish this story. Until such a time...Adios.

fountaam posted a comment on Monday 4th October 2010 8:27am for The Quiet Before the Storm

Re-read it all last night. And can't wait to see more!

iopgod posted a comment on Thursday 16th September 2010 11:28am for The Quiet Before the Storm

super stuff! Hope you have a chance to continue this.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Monday 6th September 2010 6:14am for The Quiet Before the Storm

Love the idea of Scrimgeour being a Gryffindor to learn McGonagall's tone.

I also really liked Hermione's solution to Millicent's problems. Very nicely done.

Couldn't help but saying love again for Luna's platypus patronus (say that three times fast) and Harry laughing until he saw black spots in front of his eyes.

Eek, I can't believe you left it there. That was just cruel. Great chapter though.

avidreaderbz posted a comment on Saturday 28th August 2010 5:22pm for The Quiet Before the Storm

Fantastic! Such a wonderful take on a classic old plot, and i'm looking forward to the next chapter

bz x