Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

BerettaFarms posted a comment on Thursday 4th April 2019 6:33am for The Letters of Fall

Great One.. Loved to read it.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Wednesday 10th August 2011 4:32am for The Letters of Fall

Insightful, character driven and innovative.

hnz786 posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd April 2008 2:06pm for The Letters of Fall

I'm a huge fan of your story and am re-reading this in order to enjoy the newest chapter. However the beginning of this chapter always bugs me because you made a mistake with your time line.
The events with Snape in chapter three happened on Friday morning with harry being escorted to the hospital wing at the end. In the beginning of this chapter in Harry's letter to Ginny he writes

Professor McGonagall told me yesterday evening that it might take a couple of days to hear back from everyone she’s contacted,

yet when he sends the letter he is interrupted by Malfoy who states

"I know you thought you were so smart this morning, Potter!"

. This is also repeated in Ginny's letter when she writes

I was surprised when I got your owl Friday night

. Could you please fix it?

Jizzle posted a comment on Saturday 1st March 2008 6:12pm for The Letters of Fall

I don't know if it's an error or not, and someone's probably brought it up before, but first year Draco knows accio? I mean, they learn that fourth year, and Harry even had trouble with it. So private tutors are a possibility, but still, it's pretty impressive that Draco could pull it off, even if it wasn't a really good summoning spell.

"Ron had been pestered" should be "Ron had been pestering" I'm almost certain.

Viridian replied:

The first issue is addressed in a later chapter. (When they discuss the Ministry law regarding summer tutors.)

Good catch on the second. It's been corrected on my master version. Thanks!

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 23rd November 2007 3:09pm for The Letters of Fall

Good chapter.

gunny

Rocky235 posted a comment on Friday 31st March 2006 7:25am for The Letters of Fall

"a nod toward Kokopelli, who has been pulling yeoman duty polishing up my grammar and occasional Americanism. "

You used walkabout last chapter, and I thought you might be from down under.

Manatheron posted a comment on Monday 6th March 2006 4:35pm for The Letters of Fall

WOW!

Excellent work! I love it already! Personally I think that this is going to end up being a 'ripple' story. If you don't know what that is it's basically small things at one point create more profound things at a furthor point. It's rare to find a ripple story written as well as you seem to be starting this one, Keep up the good work!

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Friday 3rd March 2006 7:18am for The Letters of Fall

Well now that I have gotten to this point, I really like what you are writing. I can't wait to see what you change next. I wonder what he is going to see in the Mirror of Erased(sp.). Its going to be very tuff for Harry trying to keep everything stright, and not messing things up to much. I await your next instalment.

MPF

Kim Patterson posted a comment on Thursday 2nd March 2006 1:53pm for The Letters of Fall

What an awesome story premise! I'm anxiously looking forward to coming chapters and would love to offer services as a beta if you have need of one. KJoyPatterson@gmail.com Again, wonderful work!

Patches posted a comment on Tuesday 28th February 2006 10:00pm for The Letters of Fall

This is a good story. I hope you continue. Thank you for writing.
pms

thedjinn posted a comment on Tuesday 28th February 2006 1:59pm for The Letters of Fall

Another astonishing entry from the Dreaming Viridian. As someone who has read several thousand fics, I'd like to think I've read a lot of fanfics. I'm not such a fan of slash, which cuts out about 70% of the fics out there, but I DO like "Harry goes back in time" fics.

So, after some deliberation, I would like to present "Harry Potter and the Nightmares of Futures Past" with the "Best Time-Travel Fic" award. I'll also nominate it for the "Best Harry Goes Back Into His Younger Self And Uses His Future Knowledge To Attempt To Make Things Better Fic". I think it's a lock to sweep the "Ficcies".

Hmmm, as for your most recent chapter - it's quite good, like all your danged chapters. See, the problem with a story as good as yours is that it annoys me both when I finish the latest chapter (because there isn't another one right away) and when I even think about it (because I know it will eventually end - and realize it must), but hey!

It wouldn't be the first time I've reread the story. It was better the 2nd time. 3rd and 4th are tied IMO.

Keep up the good work!
-TheDjinn (LordJeram)

freakyfinger posted a comment on Tuesday 28th February 2006 7:53am for The Letters of Fall

Hmm . . . I was wondering how Harry would become the seeker . . .more importantly, IF he would become the seeker . . .

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Tuesday 28th February 2006 7:27am for The Letters of Fall

Excellent new twist on how Harry became the first first-year Seeker in over a century.

Fascinating conceptualizations on the AU tenents of your story.

Brilliant!

viranne posted a comment on Tuesday 28th February 2006 6:54am for The Letters of Fall

That's a really great chapter. I am interested to see how the concept of "fate" will re-introduce itself throughout the story. What can Harry change, what might he can't? Thanks for the update!

Tarkas posted a comment on Monday 27th February 2006 8:42pm for The Letters of Fall

the title of this chapter is a nod toward Kokopelli, who has been pulling yeoman duty polishing up my grammar and occasional Americanism.


Shame he didn't fix that same chapter title... There is no such season as "Fall" except in North America (and I don't think the Canadians have it, either). It's "Autumn", okay?

I've commented on this chapter (and others) elsewhere, but it's still fun, and I do hope that you're going to develop further the idea that Snape used Legimency on Harry in his first year the first time around -- and then have the greasy git annihilated, along with all the other Slythergits.

Viridian replied:

Yes, and the Fall/Autumn thing was one of the things he corrected me on.

I suppose the joke was a bit obscure.

Anyway, yes, the Legilimency issue will continue to be a hot topic as the story progresses... for a variety of reasons.