Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

tia13tia posted a comment on Thursday 2nd April 2020 2:29am for The End of Days

I'm rereading this fanfic again, dammit. It's just that good.

sallydeathhands posted a comment on Saturday 21st December 2019 5:52am for The End of Days

This is such a incredible story... (I read it on fanfiction.net awhile back and fell in love in with it. It wasn't finished, but you did update it once that I know of. But when I checked last time, it was no longer on ff.net 😮) But thankfully, you had posted it here... I don't know yet if you've finished or even wrote any more as I'm re-reading it and hoping that you will have surprised me with new chapters. I'm so very subtle, aren't I? 😉 If not, I hope you're still working on it... it really such a awesome fic, with a brilliant plotline and excellent writing.

PJ posted a comment on Monday 23rd February 2015 10:48pm for The End of Days

"This isn’t a plan, Harry, this is little more than guesswork and good intentions."

Pot meet Kettle...

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Wednesday 10th August 2011 3:45am for The End of Days

What a terrific idea!

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Sunday 6th February 2011 3:20am for The End of Days

Damn. This looks as dark as Sluagh was. I'm excited!

brodie1 posted a comment on Monday 12th July 2010 3:47pm for The End of Days

I love this story and this is my 3rd reading. Great tale and superb writing.

Bob Joyce posted a comment on Tuesday 12th January 2010 8:34pm for The End of Days

I am revisiting this for the third time, as I believe its the best fan fiction on the net. Just a quick note to thank you.
Bob Joyce

KayB posted a comment on Friday 20th November 2009 8:38am for The End of Days

I think this is brilliant!!
I'm so glad you've written something like this, it's like being able to live the Harry Potter books over again, without the mundanity. At first I thought it would be hard to accept the alternate reality, but I read one of the chapters a few days ago and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since.
These stories are perfectly dark, but somehow still capture the right feeling. :)

Potter&Granger posted a comment on Friday 29th May 2009 7:42pm for The End of Days

the boy who lived, dead? ironic isn ´t?

Potter&Granger posted a comment on Friday 29th May 2009 7:40pm for The End of Days

Great , it's really a big history you've got, it's about the third time I read it, but i'm not gettin tired of it, that part, you know, the one of the final battle against Voldemort it was mos likely the best i've heard of, and i think though it was we all wanted, a bloody fight and a great duel between them, though Hermione and Ron's deaths was a low punch i'm at th edge of tears every time i read about it....

keep doing this great fic.....

oh, by the way, when do you think to update? i'ts jus not fast enough....

cheers...

tangentsferret posted a comment on Thursday 28th May 2009 5:22am for The End of Days

Hello, it's me, re-reading this again. Thank you for writing it. Hope the next chapter is going well.

Jenifer Winterbine posted a comment on Monday 16th February 2009 9:38pm for The End of Days

Well if this was a 'skill building exercise' it is wolds better than a fic by many other writers who think their skills are already 'built'.
It promises to be an interesting and entertaining fic.
BTW your betas have done a great job too.

dimriver posted a comment on Saturday 25th October 2008 1:52pm for The End of Days

A very nice start, I like how the magic was thought out.

Jizzle posted a comment on Saturday 1st March 2008 2:01pm for The End of Days

"thinks will look better" should be "things will look better."

Just thought I'd mention it since you said you're going through and trying to fix any errors in the story so far.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 23rd November 2007 4:24am for The End of Days

Very interesting start.

gunny

millie johanson posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd August 2007 3:46pm for The End of Days

please help me I have always been able to get to your site but tonight I have trouble.

>
>I love your story..............I have just reread it this week I am having trouble getting to your site now please help..
when you sent me the up date there was no direct web page to get to the story.
I have recived two pass words and the site still wont let me in please Help!!!!!!!

Thank You .........Miss Millie

Rocky235 posted a comment on Friday 31st March 2006 5:56am for The End of Days

"Like it? Leave a review!"

Like it? Course I like it. Not only is this the best looking of any fan site, but it has the best stories. (They must only let English majors post here as the stories are so well written.)

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Sunday 19th March 2006 3:33pm for The End of Days

Excuse my "French," as they say, but all that comes to mind upon completing this chapter is, "Oh, shit!"

Patches posted a comment on Tuesday 28th February 2006 7:58pm for The End of Days

Sad, interesting with a small ray of hope. I'm interested in seeing how things change with this start up. Thank you for writing.
pms

Quizer posted a comment on Tuesday 28th February 2006 12:08pm for The End of Days

I've read all of the story that is available at ff.net now, and I want to apologize for thinking that this might be a cheap knock-off of another story that starts in a similiar vein. It didn't help my assertion that this story starts out very slowly and picks up speed only after Harry arrives in the past. Once there, the story becomes one of the very best I've ever read, on par with all of the other good ones presented on this site network.
Due to the approach, I guess there is little to be done about the initial amount of excitement your story causes. It works extremely well in hindsight, but it makes this first chapter fall just short of excellent. Maybe you should label it as prologue, since its function is really only to get the story rolling. Your objective here is to hold the readers initial attention long enough to get to the good stuff. Of course, just being on this site network is probably the best kind of recommendation you can get! ^_^
It's not quite THAT bad, but due to the skeletal structure of this story (about which I don't think you can do anything, unless you strip the whole story apart), this chapter isn't really quite as good as the rest, albeit necessary.
Tell me what you think of my ramblings. ;)

Quizer