Content Harry Potter Naruto

Reviews

Vrzepka posted a comment on Thursday 14th February 2019 3:02pm for A Quarrel with Quirrell

Good read fun

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Wednesday 10th August 2011 5:23am for A Quarrel with Quirrell

Oh no! A Portkey! Ack!

mantis posted a comment on Sunday 12th April 2009 6:10am for A Quarrel with Quirrell

Oops, this review was supposed to be of Chapter 7. I can't delete the copy I accidentally attached to Chapter 5, but perhaps you can.

Nice chapter! The way Harry dealt with Voldemort this time around echoes the climax of DH -- the word "owned" comes to mind. I loved seeing him talk down to his enemy, calling him "Tom," taunting him with his failure.

It seems to me, though, that keeping his friends out of the action might be a problem later on; Ron and Hermione grew a lot, and the Trio as a unit grew, from the challenges they overcame together. It might be that by protecting them now, Harry is keeping his friends from developing into the highly capable allies he may still need later on, if he's not able to avert Voldemort's resurrection altogether.

The hug and Harry's thoughts about it were intriguing, too. Despite his best intentions, it seems very possible that this more mature, studious, literate version of Harry might prove irresistable to someone like Hermione, leading to a potentially ugly entanglement later in the timeline when Ron loves Hermione, Hermione loves Harry, and Harry loves Ginny.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 23rd November 2007 4:56pm for A Quarrel with Quirrell

Good chapter, bit of a bummer at the end.

gunny

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Friday 16th November 2007 4:02am for A Quarrel with Quirrell

I can't figure out why this chapter should be marked "Adults Only". For that matter, a lot of the earlier chapters that don't even have any snogging are marked "Teens+". Why?

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Monday 27th August 2007 3:25pm for A Quarrel with Quirrell

EVIL!!

impliedauthor posted a comment on Saturday 18th August 2007 2:29pm for A Quarrel with Quirrell

It seems a little weird that everything Harry says comes out "deadpan". Isn't there a better word for it?

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Monday 30th October 2006 3:58am for A Quarrel with Quirrell

The 'interview' with the twins leading to them wanting to know of his heritage was brilliant.

Nice way to have Harry take out Quirrel without as many complexities as before - yet still an eleven year old Harry.

I don't know why I stopped reading this tale. I must have accidently un-clicked the chapter post alert button.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Friday 31st March 2006 12:41pm for A Quarrel with Quirrell

That's an evil cliffie. Ha! I laugh at your cliffie.

I'm so glad you have so many chapters posted.